Chapter 9

Peter POV
I can't believe that that pirate girl tricked me! I was flying all over Neverland when I saw a ship leaving. "FOUND HER!" I yelled so Felix knew I was going after her. I flew as fast as I could to get on the ship. I can't let them leave! Not with something that I need to survive!

Your POV
"Dad are we almost there?" I asked "Almost Y/N.". A purple cloud surrounded me and I turned into myself. " Looks better then a Lost Boy." Gold said "Thanks!" It felt good being back in my normal body and clothes. I walked downstairs again "I'll be right there Y/N." Henry said and I nodded. I sat down on my bed when Pan appeared in front of me and couverd my mouth. "It has been a long time darling. You're not the baby girl I knew anymore." He told me "Look how you've grown. Where is Henry?" He asked me as he gets his hand of my mouth but I just stared into his eyes not saying one single word. "Y/N I'm here." Henry said as he walked into my room. He saw Pan and screamed. My dad and Evil queen came down 2 seconds later. "I'll come back for you darling!" He strokes my cheek and then dissapeared. My father rushed to me "You okay? Did he do anything?" He asked like a worried father did "No." I looked at Henry and we both nodded as a sign 'We are okay'. "Get some sleep." Regina said "No way not with Pan who can appear anytime he wants!" My father said "I'll put a protection spell on her so Pan can't take her or her heart. You want that?" Regina said as she says the spell. "Now she's safe and she can sleep. And we are going to sleep too its getting late." Regina said and walked away with Henry. "If there is something tonight? Just scream okay?" My dad told me and I nodded. "Goodnight Y/N" he said as he walked upstairs.

Peter POV
Hook walked upstairs. "Has been a long time!" I said. He raised his sword "What do you want?" He asked "Non of your business." I told him "If you touch Y/N one more time I swear you wish you were never born!" He told me "Is that a treat?" I asked and I dissapeared. I saw him quickly ran into Y/N's room to see if I was there. But I was standing in the shadows so he couldn't see me. After a few minutes he walked back upstairs and I got out of the shadows. "She looks nothing like her father tho." I whispered to myself and I reversed the spell that Evil queen put on her. "You are coming with me." I whispered to her. I picked her up in brydal style and dissapeared back to camp. She moved when we walked into camp. "Pan what the....!!?" Felix started but I cut him off "Do you want her to wake up?" I asked he shook his head "Lower the cage she's getting a new room." I told him. Simon walked up to me and said "Can I see her? Can I see her?" He asked anoying he kept repeating himself over and over. "Fine." I got on my knees with Y/N still in brydal style so Simon could see her. "She's pretty." He said "You really think so?" I asked and he nodded. I got up and brought her to the cage. "We'll talk to her when she wakes up."

Henry POV
I walked to Y/N's room "Y/N? Are you......" I saw no one "Y/N?!!" Nothing. I ran upstairs "Y/N?!" I yelled again but no one awnsered. My moms ran up to me "Henry what are you doing? If Pan...." "Pan has Y/N! She's not here so Pan has her." I told them. "This is not good Killian is going to be so mad." "What are we gonna do?" I asked. "Getting her back!" I tuned around and saw Hook with a straight face "That bloody demon is not getting my daughter!"