Chapter 55

Your POV
My eyes slowly opened and I woke up in the Tree house. Even living in the jungle is better than on a ship. I can finally sleep a little more then I did on the ship. Then I saw Pan walking from the window to the bed "Look who decided to wake up" I giggled at that he then picked me up in bridal style and turned around and around, then he sat me down. But I was dizzy so I fell straight away, lucky for me Pan catches me "This is all your fault Pan" he chuckled "You love it when I save you" "That's true" he brought us back to camp and the whole day was amazing!! We went to the beach and we all had so much fun. Pan and I also went to the mermaids to annoy them. After the mermaids left in anger Pan pinned me down on the cold ground "Why do you have to be so....so Lost Girl?" He asked me "Because I am your Lost girl right?" He nodded "what would you say if I told you that your coronation is coming up" "My coronation?" "You will officially become the Queen of Neverland" I smiled at that "And You and I are gonna get married! Just so you know" "What?!! Married?!!" I pushed him off me "Don't worry, you'll be fine! Your coronation will also bee our wedding!" He kissed my lips which calmed me down "You are so cute when you are stressed or worried and when I help you to not worry anymore you are even cuter" He told me, and this made me blush "You should've seen us in my dream" I giggled "Oh I did! I made you dream that stuff" "You made me dream that stuff?" He nodded not knowing what I was going to say next "Can you do that more often?" I asked him and he nodded "I'll try my best, I promise" He gave me a brief kiss o my lips and then helped me up my feet again "Let's go back to camp, there is no fun in annoying mermaids when there are no mermaids" He told me and I laughed at his comment. Together we walked back to camp to check on the Lost Boys, well I thought we were when Pan brought us back to the tree house "I thought we were going back to camp?" I said and he sat me down on the bed "Before we do I have to tell you something, something you need to know" He told me......... 

~~Five years later~~

Your POV
I was running after an animal, I could hear the Lost boys behind me. Of course I was still faster then any other Lost Boy, lucky for me they still accept me as their Lost Girl. Pan and I are happy now, we haven't got any problems since I killed Felix. And now I am the Queen here, Pan and I even have our little princess now. We don't even know how it's possible but she's growing older, her name is Hope and she is really Daddy's girl, I never even knew that Pan was good with children. And Yes I know that he's Rumple's father but I don't care.  Then I saw the animal again "GUYS!! IT RAN TOWARDS THE ECHO CAVES!!" I yelled and we all ran to the echo caves. When we arrived there the rabbit was eating, the boys wanted to grab it but I stopped them "This one is mine" I grabbed my bow and arrow, pointed it at the animal. I took one deep breath and then let the arrow go but the rabbit ran away "Guys! I told you this was my shot!!" I pointed my arrow at the figure that scared the rabbit "Y/N?" The figure said "Yes it's Y/N who else?! I'm your queen remember!! Step out of the shadows so I can see you, and hurt you bad!" The person who stepped out of the shadows was someone I did not expect to see "Has been a long time" He said and I couldn't hold my tears back
"Dad!!"
I hugged him tight while tears escaped my eyes.