Chapter 13

Peter POV
I woke up.
I looked next to me and saw Y/N.
She's cute when she's sleeping. And don't worry nothing happened. She told me about her nightmare and after that she fell asleep on my shoulder. Then I brought her here and we both fell asleep. She started moving and opened her eyes.
"Morning Darling." I said
"Morning Pan." She said about to get up but she was still in only in her shirt and panties so I pulled her down again.
"W-what?" She asked
"You can't go out there looking like...this."
"Why not?" She asked.
I came closer and whispered into her ear
"You're mine. They aren't supposed to see you like this only me." She giggled "I'm not someone's property."
"Of course not. You're not a thing, you are my Lost Girl."
"But I thought you..." "We are not just friends and you know it. The connection we can make is not just there. It means something." I told her. Before I knew it I kissed her. On the lips. "We are not a couple." She said
"No! Not yet." I whispered
She smiled again "Okay but how am I going to get out of here without getting looks from the boys like 'Hey she slept with Pan' face?" She asked. "I'll bring you there." I got up and picked her up in bridal style and appeared in her tent. "Y/N?" We both looked to the bed and saw Simon looking at us happy "Are you 2 uh....?" I quickly sat her down. "Simon let's go outside but before we go, you can't tell anyone you saw us okay?" I told him and he promised "Simon don't cross your fingers behind your back!" Y/N said "Okay okay I promise." He said holding up his hands. I took Simon outside so Y/N have some privacy.

Your POV
I got dressed and started to realize

that Pan is maybe liking me?
Think about it when I said 'we are not a couple.' He said 'No! not yet.'
Its weird we are not a couple but we are sleeping together and kissing.

After I got dressed I walked outside. Simon ran towards me and I picked him up.
"Good morning Simon."
"Morning mommy Y/N."
He said that sometimes trying to be funny. But sometimes I kinds am his mother.
"Well well well look who decided to come out." Felix stood right in front of me "What are you doing this late out of bed?!" He asked a bit angry. "Why do you care?" I asked.
"Because you had to be out here hours ago the only one who comes out later sometimes is Pan so?"
"Okay okay I um...I had a nightmare and I couldn't sleep. So when I fell asleep it was 2 hours later so I slept a little longer." I told Felix.
Pan came up to me "Problems?"
"Pan don't play games now. She is very late out of her bed. She had to be here hours ago." "I thought she told you that she had a reason why she slept a little longer."
Felix looked down and then walked away.
"You okay?" Pan whispered in my ear.
"I'm fine thanks." I looked at Felix he mimed 'Forrest!' And I nodded a bit.
"Come on let's get diner." And I walked away.

I walked through the forrest.
What is Felix gonna do? What if he kidnaps me? That's kinda weird how could you get kidnapped while you're kidnapped?
Then Felix appeared behind me "Y/N."
"What is it Felix?"
"I wanted to do this the first time I saw you. As a girl. " he walked closer and closer.
He picked me up and I tried to push him off but it didn't work.
"Felix?" I was a little scared.
"Don't talk." He pushed his lips rough against mine.
I tried to push him off.
Then he let go of me and I fell.
I tried to run but couldn't. He pinned me down on the ground and kissed me again.
"FELIX!"
I looked up and saw Pan.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"
"She likes it."
I got up and ran into Pans arms.
"Looks like she didn't." Pan told him and brought me back to camp.
"Thank you." I said with tears in my eyes "You saved me again."
"Come on." Is all he said and walked me into his tent and sat me down on the bed.
"I'll be right back I'm gonna get you some water." He was about to leave when I grabbed his arm "W-What if Felix comes here?"
"I'm back before you know. I promise." And he left.