Chapter 60

Your POV
I'm so tired right now. 'Pan was not very gentle with me' I thought "I had something to prove Love" He whispered in my ear "I thought I told you to stop reading my mind" I said "Sorry Love but sometimes I just need to know what goes on in that head of yours" He said and kissed my cheek "You are one sick Little Lost Boy" "I'm not sick, but thanks for caring about me" he said. He played with my hair until we heard something in the bushes. We Ignored it "Probably some kind of animal or something" Pan said and continued to play with my hair. I snuggled into Pans body 'I'm so tired' I thought. Pan warped his arms around me "Should I bring you to bed Love?" He asks me. I shake my head "No no" He cuts me off "Love you are tired and I don't think anyone is going to stay up very long" I nodded and enjoyed his grip around me. It was worm and I felt safer then I ever did with anyone else. "Mommy, Daddy?" Hope comes to us with Simon "We're tired" She says. I slides down so I am against his legs and Take Simon and Hope into my arms.

*Time Skip*

I wake up by Pan picking me off the ground "Hey Love I was just bringing us to the tree house" I looked around but didn't see any of the Lost Boys "Everyone is already to bed" He said. Then we were standing in the middle of the tree house. I kissed his cheek "Thanks Pan" He then lied me down on the bed and rubbed my tights slowly "You know" "What?" I asked "You turn me on so much" He whispered in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine "Do I now?" I asked "Yes......What do you think of an second round?" He asks me "Pan I'm tired" I whined "And what if I put you into a peaceful sleep for about 3 minutes so you have some energy?" He suggested "No I just want to have some real sleep. Please Pan?" I pleaded. He looked at me with his beautiful forest eyes "Okay if you want that Love. Come on I'll tug you in" He changed me into my sleeping clothes with his magic "Are you sure about that? I don't trust you" I told him while he lied me down on the bed and grabbing the blankets "I may not be the most well behaved boy on the island but I always keep my promises you know that" He said and pulled the blankets over me. "Aren't you coming?" I asked him "I'll be right there Love I have to get ready myself right?" "That's true" I said and watched him getting ready for bed. Once we lied down together I could finally sleep "I love you Love" I giggled "I love you too Pan. Peter Pan" This made him chuckle. He kissed my forehead and we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Then I shot awake. Was it all just a dream? I quickly jumped out of bed and.......I was back on the ship, I am wearing my old clothes. I ran upstairs and looked at my father, Mr. Gold, Emma, Regina, Snow and Charming. What is this?! "Y/N! Finally you are awake!" Snow said. Now I remember! It was all just A dream! We are going to save Henry. I sat down and looked at the water. I looked at the water below. Then I smelled something "We're here!!" I yelled "Neverland!".Everyone looked up and saw the island.  "How did you know that so fast you were looking at the water" David asked. "Because I know what is terror and that my friend is the territory of a demon." I told him. "Y/N come here for a second" My father called me. I walked up to him. "You have to do something for us" my father said. "Whatever it is I do it!" I told him. "You have to turn into a boy. Once you did that you can come into Pans camp. Become one of them and once he trust you you can bring us in and then we save Henry" My father told me. "Hook I don't think she wants to....." Emma said before I cut her off "I do it! That way we save Henry" I told them all. "You really want to do this?" Snow asked me. "If it saves Henry? Yes I do. But how are you going to turn me into a boy?" I asked. "With magic. It won't be forever that's why you have hurry. The spell works 2 weeks and then its over." Rumpelstiltskin told me. I nodded "Okay so in 2 weeks I have to be a lost boy that Pan can trust got it" I told myself. 

While I was walking on the island I remembered that everything that is happening now.....it happened in my dream too. Then I heard something behind me. I turned around and got pushed into a tree with my mouth covered. I looked into a pair of forest green eyes "Don't hide yourself" I then turned back into myself "Welcome Home my sweet Little Lost Girl"

A/N: I hoped you guys liked this book because.......