Chapter 14

Peter POV
Felix is dead! He tried to rape her!
She's mine and he knows it. I'll talk to him later first Y/N.

"There you go." I gave her the water.
"Thanks."
I sat down next to her and warped my arms around her. "What are you gonna do about Felix?" She asked me with tears in her eyes.
"Punishment. If others do it too they'll all have the same punishment." I told her. I looked at her "Hey what's wrong?"
"Its just that...if my dad finds out about all of this...he's going to kill every single soul that lives here." She told me
"Why don't you just get your mind somewhere else?"
"How?"
"I know something." I grabbed her hand an dragged her outside. This is going to be a fun game.

Your POV
A few minutes later I saw Felix tied up against a tree.
"P-Pan?"
"You need distraction and I need a punishment." He handed me my bow and arrows "Shoot." He said.
"Shoot Felix?" I asked and he nodded
"Let's do this!" I raised my bow and pointed it to his legs first. I saw that Felix wasn't scared. Then I let my arrow go right next to his leg it almost got into is leg.
He tried to scream but there was an apple in his mouth.
"More" Pan said leaning against a tree.
I pointed my arrow this time on this face
"This is what you get for even trying!" I said and let the arrow go.
It got into the apple and Felix screamed.
Pan stood behind me and warped his arms around my waist "That's my Lost Girl." He whispered into my ear. I could feel his hands go underneath my shirt a little. He started kissing my neck and shoulders.
"P-pan?" He looked up "What?"
"We should get back to camp." I start to walk away but I stopped by a tree.
Pan untied Felix and we walked together back to camp.

Peter POV
We were eating by the campfire.
I sat on a tree stump and Y/N leaned against my legs.
I didnt see Felix for the rest of the day. Good for him.

After dinner Y/N told us about this game called 'Truth or Dare'
"When someone asks you Truth or Dare, you choose Truth or Dare." She told us.
"So if you choose Truth you have to tell the truth? And when you choose Dare you have to do the Dare?" She nodded "Sounds easy!"
"Okay I'll start! Simon truth or dare?" She asked Simon
"Um...dare."
"Dance all around camp." And he did.
We played all night.

Your POV
We played all night!
Some boys dared me to kiss them or something like that. Of course Pan got a little further but not like that.
But its a little harder when you're the only girl in camp.
I didn't mind it though.
"Y/N I'm tired." Simon said." I'll be right back." I picked up Simon and brought him to bed.

When I came back we continued the game.
Pan pulled me on his lap.
We aren't a couple we just do this for fun.
"But you still love it don't you?" He whispered into my ear.
I forgot he could read minds.
"You also forgot the track of time." He whispered again seeing I was a little tired.
"I'm not tired."
"Okay okay." He then brought his hands under my shirt again. Not to far just a little higher than my hips.
"Um...Pan? What are you doing?" One of the Lost Boys asked.
"Hey! She's my Lost girl I can do this if I want to." He said as he moved his hands a little higher.
I blushed "Not now." I told him.

A few minutes later we all got to bed. I slept in my own tent, but then I felt strong arms around me. I smiled and got back to sleep. I knew I wasn't in my own tent but I was too tired to go out.

Hook POV
"She did WHAT?!" I yelled
"Like i said she sat on his lap and he had his hands under her shirt. She seemed to like it." The crocodile said.
"Explains why Y/N isn't back yet!" Henry said. "Henry!" Regina warned.
"All I'm saying is that Pan is flirting with my best friend and not only that he was trying to get more then just a kiss! And she liked it?!" Henry said angry.
"The boy is right! Its still my daughter and I'm not looking for a son in law!" I told them
"I'll see what I can do." And the crocodile dissapeared.
"She liked it?! He kidnapped her! She's probably brainwashed or something!" Henry said.