Chapter 52

That Night
Your POV
My eyes flutter open, I looked around the room. The Tree House. I sat up straight and heard some moaning behind me. "My Lost Girl is lost" He said and I giggled. I then felt soft lips on the back of my neck "Okay you win" "Peter Pan never fails" I giggled again "Can you stop doing that?" He asked "Why?" I was confused "Because you are too cute when you do that" I giggled "I can't just stop it" "I'm just kidding" He said and then pulled me back down onto his chest. I kissed his bare chest when the hatch of the Tree House opened and Simon walked towards the bed. I sat up straight again "What's wrong Simon?" "I had a nightmare" I looked at Pan and he nodded his head "Come here" I said and Simon crawled into the bed underneath the covers. And with that the 3 of us fell asleep.

The Next Morning
Pan POV
"Pan, wake up" A sweet voice said. I open my eyes a little to see my favorite girl. She was playing with my hair "Hey sleepyhead" She said in a soft voice, then I noticed she was dressed and Simon was gone "How long did I sleep?" I asked "Long enough for now" She said getting up "Where are you going?" I asked "Back to camp. The boys are making breakfast" Then I noticed she was wearing real Lost Girl clothes (Imagine your own Lost Girl Clothes) , no longer her pirate stuff. I used my magic to pull her back to me until I stood right in front of her "Someone is looking like my Lost Girl" She blushed "Yeah, I thought it was time for something new" I pulled her closer and kissed her briefly "I like this new style" She smiled and then got out of my grip "Get dressed" She said before leaving the Tree House. Why is she so cute and bad at the same time???

When I walked to camp I saw that the Lost Boys were making breakfast like Y/N told me. This can't be good. "Hey pan!" Some of them yelled, I nodded and walked towards Y/N who was giving Simon some berries. "Hey" They said "Hey, why are they making breakfast again?" I asked "I have no idea! They woke up and started to make a fire, at first I thought they were going to make a campfire but then I thought they are going to burn camp" Simon told me, this made me chuckle. "If they were going to burn the camp I would've noticed" "That's true" Y/N said. She looked up at me and met my eyes.....

----Flashback----

"Hello there" I walked over to the bed where a little baby was laying on. "I thought baby's only slept in cribs?" I said to myself.
I walked closer to the baby.
I didn't even knew Hook had a child?
I just couldn't keep my eye off it.
"D-de-m-m-on"
"What did you just say?" I asked
"De-m-o-on" it spoke again
I picked it up and saw it was a she.
She wore a little green with brown dress.
"No no no no no" I started "No Baby Girl, its Peter...Peter Pan" her beautiful Y/E/C eyes stared at me
"P-P-an-n?" she said
"That's right Baby Girl" she was actually really cute.

"Pan is d-em-o-n" she spoke
I laughed soft "I maybe am a little demon. But what are you, Baby Girl?"
"P-Pira-te" she stutteres.
Its really cute she's trying to speak.
Then she warped her little hand around my finger and there happened something.
A connection?
Then someone walked down.
"You DEMON!! Stay away from my daughter!!" Hook yelled.
I put the baby back on the bed and kissed her forehead.
Then I dissapeared back to camp.

"So what happened?" Felix asked
"We have a problem!" Was all I said.
----End of Flashback----

"What are you thinking about?" She asked me "The first time I saw you" I admit "Did you now?" She smirked "Indeed I did" my arms warped around her and then Simon started to make fake kiss sounds "O Pan I love you so much!" He said trying to act like Y/N.