Chapter 35

Your POV

I sat down with my hot coco next to Henry. "Did you sleep well after that bad dream?" Henry asks and i nod "No but I can take it, thanks by the way for doing this with me" "Sure! Hey what would you like do do for your birthday?" shit i forgot my birthaday is in 2 days  "Um....i don't know just something like watching movies or something i'm not really into having a party right now" "Okay then" "Hey Henry?" "Yes?" He turns back to me "Can you ask your mother if she maybe has a potion or someting to wip my memmories from the last few weeks?" he looks at me shocked "No" he says "Why not?!" i asked a little pissed. I thought he wanted me to forget Pan "Y/N, i'm not doing that there are good memmories too" he says "They are fake.....Pan never cared about me he was faking" i say and i can feel tears coming up "Please Henry i beg you, let me forget about him" i tried but he shook his head "I'm sorry Y/N but i can't " okay if he is not going to help me i'll ask Gold.  I got up about to walk away when Henry said "Y/N I'm sorry" I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Mr. Gold?" I asked when I opened the door "Y/N, what can I do for you?" "Wow someone's being nice, well I'm here to ask you something" I said "Yes?"
"Do you have a potion or spell to you know forget about the past few weeks? Just so I can forget about him" I ask him "Does your father know about this?" He asks
"No but..." "Sorry Dearie but I can't help you if your father doesn't know about it. I promised him that if you would ask me this that I only can help you if he knows" he says "If I tell him can you please help me?"
He nods. I ran out to tell my father.
I want to forget! I don't want to believe!
Not anymore

Pan POV
----Pans Dream----
I was running after a girl.
The most beautiful I've ever seen in my life. Hey Pan can you catch up?" She asks and we both laugh "Like hell I am" I then let her trip and she falls on top of me laughing.

"You cheated!" She said "Did not!" She then stops laughing "What's wrong?" I ask her she looks down at her leg "Y/N?" I ask and then I see "Dreamshade" she whispers "Pan my Dad...." I cut her off "You can't die! I won't let you!" I pick her up and fly her to the 'cure' "Pan...." "Y/N, I'm not letting you die!" I said cutting her off again "But my father isn't going to leave me here" "He has to if he wants you to live" I say and give her the water "No" she said "Y/N please" "NO!" She yells "Y/N I am not letting you die, please" she then drinks it.....but then spits it out again "Pan I'm not leaving my Father!" She then gasps in pain "Y/N?"

----end of dream----

"Y/N!" I shot awake trying to catch my breath. Was that a memory? It can't Y/N isn't true she's made up!
"P-Pan?" It was Simon "What?!" "I-I can't sleep" why would he come to me then? "Not my problem go back to sleep ,Simon!" I heard him walking away. Was that Y/N? The girl I saw in my dream, was that Y/N?
No she can't she's not real Simon made her up ugh! I have to stop listening to that kid.
I wonder if Henry is dead by now, I mean I have his heart, I wonder I wonder.

Your POV
I walked around when I saw Henry "HENRY!!" I yelled and I hugged him "Hey why are you so happy?" "I don't know I guess its because my birthday is in 2 days!" I said "But this morning you were mad at me for not bringing you to my mom" he says. Where us he talking about? "Henry where are you talking about?" Now he looks worried "Y/N, please don't tell me that you went to gold" "Henry?" I asked "Y/N, What do you think about Peter Pan?" Ugh! That bloody demon! "He's a bloody demon and I'm glad I've never seen him before in my life well except that one time" I told him. He know what I think about Pan he's evil!