Chapter 40

That Night
Your POV
Everyone got to their tents. Even Pan.
I was just looking up at the sky filled with stars, that reminds me of the times I had with my father when I was younger.
I wonder what he's doing right now, I don't know and I will never find it out.
I'm trapped here forever
"Y/N!" I heard someone whisper. I look down and see Simon standing there.
He pulls the lever and the cage lowers.
"Simon you are going to get in trouble for this! Serious trouble" I said once he got me out "After what happened today I thought I let you out a little longer" "Simon if Pan sees us..." He cut me off "When he does I will protect you!" He says "That's really sweet Simon but I'm afraid you won't be able to stop Pan. I'm sorry" he hugged me tight "Did he hurt you bad?" He asks me "No, but he did hurt you" I say "Don't worry I'm not hurt" he says "Y/N?" "Yes?" "Can you tell me a story?"
I nodded and he led me to his tent
"Once upon a time...."

*Time Skip*

After I finished the story Simon had fallen asleep and I had to admit I'm a little tired too.
I decided to close my eyes for just 5 minutes.

Peter POV
I walked up to Y/Ns cage to scare her again, I don't know its just for fun.
"Pirate, wake up!" I said but I saw that her cage was down and she wasn't there.
Not again!
I walked straight to Simons tent
"Simon I thought..."
But then I saw Simon sleeping in Y/Ns arms
I thought I told him to not let her out!
But the two of them looked so peaceful
And I got some kind of vision

----Flashback----

"Morning Pan." She said about to get up but she was still in only in her shirt and panties so I pulled her down again.
"W-what?" She asked
"You can't go out there looking like...this."
"Why not?" She asked.
I came closer and whispered into her ear
"You're mine. They aren't supposed to see you like this only me."
----End of Flashback----

What was that?!
I looked at Y/N and I saw that she was waking up. When she saw me she looked scared. I carefully got her out of the tent without waking up Simon.
I pushed against a tree "What the hell?!" I whisper yelled at her "Why do you keep asking him to get you out of your cage?! Do I have to....teach you an other lesson?" I ask her and she shakes her head in fear.
I push my knee between her legs again and I see that she's scared because I'm so close.
"I never asked Simon to get me out" she whispered "I don't know, why should I believe a pirate?" I asked her "Because I saw something" she said "I saw you and me, you said I was yours and I wasn't allowed to get out like..." "That" I whispered, I took a step back "You saw it too?" She whispered "Yeah and that's not good" I grabbed her arm and dragged her further into the woods.
The echo cave
That's where I locked her up!
And hopefully she stays there!
"Felix get up!" I said as I paced around his tent "Pan? What are you doing here?" He asks me "Get up!" He grabbed his clothes and got dressed.
"Are you gonna tell me why you woke me up in like 3 in the morning?"
"Listen Felix! I need you to keep an eye on Simon and I want you to tell me if he tries to sneak out again! Got it?!!"
"Yes! Wait.....this is about him helping the girl isn't it?" He asks, I nodded "Keep an eye on him" I told him again.
"What are you gonna do about the girl?"
"Don't worry I locked her up somewhere Simon is not allowed to go, a place he will never come" I said and with that we walked back to camp.

Your POV
"YOU ARE SO DEAD PAN!!! GET ME OUT!!! RIGHT NOW!!
PAN!!
LET ME GO!!"
I kept screaming but nothing.
What did I get myself into?