Chapter 39

Peter POV
Her whole body was covered in blood, and she was crying "Please stop" she whispered but I just shook my head.
I pushed her against a tree and squeezing her neck
"I will stop once you admit you are just a scared girl" I say, but then she shakes her head "I am not afraid of you" I squeezed her neck tighter "Never will" she whispered.
I let her go and she falls on the ground, I walk towards her and rip out her heart.
I give it a squeeze
"Say it"
"Never!"
I give it an other squeeze
"Say! It!"
I can feel that I'm almost crushing her heart and I hear her crying
"I will never be afraid of you!" She says.
That's it!!
"Y/N!!!" Someone yells and I can see who it is "Simon get back to camp!!" I yell and he looks at me and sees that I have her heart in my hand "Pan give me her heart!" He says "Don't you dare talking to me like that!!"
"Pan!! She can't die!" Simon says.
Its quite for a few seconds until she speaks
"Do it! Crush my heart that way you will never hear what you want to hear"
I give her heart an other squeeze "Say it!"
"No!" I squeezed her heart almost crushing it again. Simon tries to grab her heart but I push him away and he falls on the ground.
I walked towards Simon but then
"Don't!!" She yells we both turn to her
"I'm afraid.....of you! I'm afraid of Peter Pan"
I walk towards her and she backs up.
I chuckle "Good" I return her heart and walk back to camp.

Your POV
"Y/N!! Are you okay?" Simon asks me and I shook my head "But I'm not giving up. Not yet" I say and he hugs me. "How did you even found me?" I ask "I heard you, first Felix wouldn't let me through luckey for me I'm short" We both laugh a little "Stay here I'll get something to clean you up" Simon says and runs away

I just sat there when I heard something behind me "Simon come here I'm not in the mood for hide and seek now" but who came out of the bushes wasn't Simon.
"Simon is not here" he said
I backed up "Stay away from me!"
"And why would I do that? I like to see people scared especially you" he said
"What do you want from me Pan? Hurt me again?" I said I had to admit I am a little scared now.
"Just wanted to make sure that..." I cut him off "Stay away from me!" I backed up until my back hit a tree and now Pan was right in front of me, I can feel his breath.
"No" he says "I like to see the fear in your eyes when I'm close" "I'm not the only one with fear in their eyes" I say "What are you talking about?" He asks "You are scared" "Why would I be scared?"
"Because we made a connection when I was a baby and you are scared that I will be your end" I say and now I can see anger in his eyes instead of a little fear. I can feel his knee between my legs "Not true you little pirate" he says
"At least I am something"
He got an evil smirk on his face until...
"Y/N? Pan?" We turned to the side to see Simon standing there
"Simon clean her up and bring her back to her cage!" Pan commands. His knee left my legs and he walked away.

Peter POV
"And?" Felix asks "Let's just say my plan worked for now, but she's smart she tries to get into my head but I won't let that happen"
"Getting into your head? What are you talking about?" "It's an old trick I'll explain it later but first we have to do something about her father" We walked to my tent when I spot Y/N and Simon by the cages.

"Pan!" Felix says snapping me out of my thoughts
I close the door behind me and walk towards Felix.

Your POV
"I'm sorry Y/N" Simon says "No it's okay Simon, thank you for helping me today" he smiles "I'll come and check on you later!" "Okay Bye Simon!"
He ran off back to the others.
I don't get it why do I fear Pan? Not to much but a little. I just don't get it.