Chapter 59

Pan POV
When we were back at camp Hope was still really scared "Little Bird you don't have to be afraid anymore" I said "W-What i-if he comes b-back?" She asked looking up from Y/N's shoulder. Her eyes were red from crying "He isn't coming back Little Bird, I promise" I said stroking her cheek "Hey why don't you go and play with Simon?" Y/N said and Hope's face slit up and got out of her mothers grip and screaming Simon's name. I chuckled a little at her actions. Then Y/N lied her head on my shoulder "Tired Love?" I asked her.  She nodded her head slowly. I put my arms underneath her legs and pick her up in bridal style. She had one arm around my neck and one on my chest "Why would he even try? He knew he wasn't going to come far with her" she asked "Love, your father wants to change the past. He wants to get you back to him" I said "I know but why Hope? I mean the only thing that she got from me are her looks" She said "And your giggle, cuteness, soft cheeks....Do I have to go on?" She shook her head "She got your behavior tho"  She said "That's true, she loves games" "Yeah you really did the best you could to make a Pan junior" She said "I did. You know we could do it again" I whispered in her ear while smirking "Maybe. But not now I'm tired" she brushed her nose against the skin of my neck and places soft kisses on it "Dirty Little lost girl" I whisper "Just for you" She whispers back. It sends shivers over my body as her worm breath touches my skin. When she pulls away from my neck she smirks "Mine" She says. I chuckle and make it disappear again "Stealing my tricks now?" I ask her. It made her giggle "If you don't want me to steal them you shouldn't have kissed me five years ago" "Why wouldn't I? You asked for it!" I say "Besides if you didn't come here to 'save' Henry that wouldn't have happened" She looks at me worried 'He doesn't love me?' she thinks "Love, of course I love you! There is no doubt about that" I tell her 'Yeah sure' she thinks "Okay I believe you" She says "No you don't. Do I really have to prove it to you?" I asked. She didn't say anything. I walked into the jungle to the tree where we did 'it' for the first time. I sat her down and push her against the tree "Pan what are you....." I cut her off "You really think I don't love you?" She just looked at me "Fuck it!" I said and kissed her. Really soft at first but rougher as we continued. When we pulled away for air I kissed her neck. her hands were in my hair trying to pull me closer then I already was. She's so cute when she tries to pull me closer. "Pan" She moaned when I started to suck on her sweet spot "My Dirty little Lost Girl" I whispered before continuing to kiss her neck. She pulls me off her neck and looks into my eyes. I then felt her hands travel down to my belt "Love, what if Hope comes here?" "I don't care, besides I thought you wanted to prove me you loved me" She said. I smirked and let her unbuckle my belt.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

(A/N: Just an edit that I made for this part I think it fits with the chapter😂)

"Do you believe me now?" I asked while putting on my clothes again "Y-Yeah" She said breathing really heavy "Here I'll help you" I said and used my magic so her clothes were back on "Thanks" She said. I picked her up again and brought us back to the camp. "Daddy what's wrong witch Mommy? She looks tired" Hope asked us "It's nothing Little Bird, go play with the boys" I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and ran away.