Chapter 54

A/N: The picture above is one I took and I think its pretty cool!! Let's continue the story💜

"Simon come here" I said, he walked towards me and hugged my leg. "I have to tell you something, you were right. I never loved her and I have to thank you" Felix smiled and then Simon began to laugh a little. "And why are you laughing?" Felix asked Simon and Simon stopped and hugged my leg tighter. "What's wrong with him?" "Don't pay attention to him. Felix you really helped tonight, she's finally gone because of you!" I said and picked up Simon "You killed that annoying bitch" I smiled at him and patted his back "Your welcome Pan" He said. "Oh wait there is one thing left you need to know" "And what might that be?" He asked me, I sat Simon down and a purple cloud surrounded him. When the cloud was gone Felix couldn't believe his eyes "Y/N? But I....I pushed you off this cliff!!" He yelled, Y/N stood next to me and warped her arms around me "You didn't push her off the cliff! You pushed Wendy!" "No! I pushed Y/N!" "Did you really think I would let her out of my sight with that fire going on? I let you out of that cage!" Then he started to realize it. Then Y/N looked at me and I nodded, she walked towards Felix "Payback!" She said and pushed her dagger inside of his stomach and then him off the cliff. 

When we walked back to camp I saw that look in Y/N's eyes "Love, maybe you should get some sleep. I can tell you are tired" she yawned "I am not tired, Pan" I chuckled and picked her up in bridal style "Pan" she yawned again "Close your eyes, Lost Girl"
And she did. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps and I can't believe someone would ever want to harm her......except for me but that was all because she was Hook's daughter. And she was a baby.
I think about it allot, what would've happened if I took her with me all those years ago. "Pan" she moaned softly. I chuckled at that, she always says or moans my name in her sleep.

Y/N POV
----Her Dream----
We both plopped down on the bed breathless "My dad is going to kill us when he finds out" I said. Pan chuckled "Yeah but why do you think I ask for supplies so much" he kissed my cheek "I should get dressed my father is probably looking for me at the moment" "Baby he knows you are with me" "That's one of the reasons why he could be looking for me, he's overprotective remember!" I told him and he laughed "Stay with me for just a little longer? Before you have to leave me for almost 2 months" he pulled me back onto his chest and I could tell he was still a little out of breath his bare body was still covered in sweat and some hickeys, even after sex he looks like a god! "So you think I look like a god now?" He said "Stop reading my mind" I told him "I'm sorry but sometimes I just need to know what goes on in that pretty head of yours" he slowly let his hands go up and down my back "Pan, I have to go" he sighted and used his magic to dress both of us and we were standing on the beach again. Pan kissed my hand and my father walked towards me "Okay let's go!" Pan kissed my hand again "It was nice to see you again Miss Jones" I blushed and was pulled away by my father. He and my father talked about something and I have no idea what but I don't really care. When they were done talking my father walked back on the ship and we sailed away from Neverland. Pan waved goodbye and then I heard his voice whisper "See you soon Miss Jones" I giggled at that "What are you giggling about?" My father asked me "Oh it's nothing!" I told him.