Chapter 16

Your POV
Bealfire shot the arrow but Pan stopped it before it could hit his skin.
"I'm so disappointed I really thought I told you better." "I remembered some things. That's why I didn't coat the tip." Pan couldn't move. And Bealfire walked to me and we hugged each other. "Don't touch her Bea!" Pan yelled.
"Look how you've grown Bea...um Neal." I said.
"And you haven't changed a bit." Neal said.
"Can you 2 hurry up?" Gold asked.
I nodded.
Goodbye Peter!
"Y/N!" Pan yelled but I ran off with Gold and Bealfire.

Back on the ship
"Why the hell are you here without Y/N?!" My father yelled at Gold.
"Because....I brought someone for you!"
I ran to my father and hugged him.
"DAD! I've missed you so so so much."
"I missed you too!" My father said and then he let me go. "Let's get out of here!" He yelled.
Henry hugged me
"Don't ever scare me like that once again, okay?" I nodded.
"We have allot to talk about." He said.
"Yeah." We walked down to my room and we sat down on my bed. Bealfire followed us.
"So? What happened?" He asked.
Bealfire warped his arms around me and Henry held my hands.
"Well he kidnapped me, locked me up in a cage, then acted really nice to me, I slept in my own tent for like 3 days, Felix tried to rape me but Pan saved me, and everything wasn't so bad, and I used to tell stories to....... Simon." I realized I didn't say goodbye to Simon.
"Who's Simon?" Henry asked.
"The youngest Lost Boy he saw me as his bigger sister."
"Oh yeah Simon! He was pretty nice." Henry said.
"Is it okay if I still call you Bea?" I asked Bealfire or Neal or whatever you want to call him and he nodded.
"I really missed you Bea."
"Wait you 2 already met?" Henry asked and we told the whole story.

"So tell me about the night where you were sitting on Pans lap and he was under your shirt?!" Henry asked a little pissed off.
Bea looked at me confused.
"What? How...how do you know about that?" I asked.
"Wow wow wow wow wow! Wait a second had his hands under your shirt? And you were on his lap? You are too young for that! And why with Pan?" Bea asked confused. "Yeah...let's not think of that. And by the way in 2 months I'm turning 18." I teased Bea.

Peter POV
I could move again and the others were waking up again.
"Where's Y/N?" Felix asked.
"Bealfire and the Dark one! Everyone stay here for if she comes back!" I dissapeared from the others and appeared on the beach and I saw the ship leaving. "Y/N!!!" I yelled.

"Pan?" I heard a voice speak. Y/N's mind.
"Pan I know you can hear me! I wanted to say that I'm so sorry for leaving. I really wanted to stay with you but I can't leave my dad and friends." She thought and then I couldn't hear her voice anymore.
"Y/N!!" I yelled again.
I have to take the risk!
I appeared on the ship in Y/N's room but I hid in the shadows.
"Come on Henry let's give her some rest." Bea said as he walked out with Henry.
I was about to come out when Hook walked in.

Your POV
"Hey dad." I said.
"Hey my little trouble maker, are you going to sleep?" He asked and I nodded.
"Well then Goodnight." He kissed my forehead and walked out again "Night Dad! Wait! Are we out of Neverland yet?" I asked
"No but we are close tomorrow we are going back." He got upstairs. And I layed down.
"Please Pan or Dad don't kill me." I whispered to myself.
I sat up again because I heard something.
"Hello?" I asked.
Nothing.
Then I layed back down. After a few minutes I could feel a worm breathe in my hair and neck and strong arms around me "No one is getting of this island without my permission."
"I can't leave my friends and father." I said as I turned around and looked into his green eyes. "I know but the Lost boys...Simon is family too." He said "And now you're leaving him behind."
"Can't we just do like one week in Storybrook? And the other week in Neverland?" I asked.
"Your father is NEVER going to let you spend time with me." He said.
"I could ask but not now." I said. "Can you stay here?"
"I'll have to tell the Lost Boys I'm here. I'll be back in 2 minutes."
"Okay."