Chapter 15

Your POV
I woke up by Pan nipping at my ear.
I kept my eyes closed but it was hard to keep them that way.
He continued by going to your neck.
I start to like it. Really like it. I start to moan softly "P-Pan I...okay okay you win."
"I know! Peter Pan never fails." And he continued.
"PAN!" A Lost boy came in "We have a problem!"
Pan stood up "I know that look what happened?!"
I looked at my shirt and saw that Pan unbuttoned a few buttons. I closed them quickly.
"Rumpelstiltskin! We saw him when we were hunting." The boy said.
Gold? He's sent here by my dad I'm going to be rescued!
"Something else?!" Pan asked.
"Yes! Rumpelstiltskin was not alone! His son Bealfire? He's with him." The boy said.
Bealfire? He's here? He was on our ship a long time ago. He and I were really good friends! He was with us when we were close to Neverland.
"You can go!" Pan said and the boy walked out.
"Bealfire?" I asked him.
"Son of Rumplestiltskin. He once was a Lost Boy but he escaped this island and never came back." He told me.
"Okay...well I'm gonna get dressed!" I walked out off his tent only waring my long shirt.
(Of course you ware your panties and bra too but I left that out this time)
"Y/N!!" Peter tried to stop me but I walked out of the tent.
The Lost Boys were staring at me but I ignored them. Peter stared at me too.
I walked into my tent and closed it. I felt hands on my waist "I thought I was clear about you walking out looking like..." He took a deep breathe and looked at me with lust in his eyes
"The hottest girl we have ever seen only in a shirt and nothing on her hips." He said in one breathe.
I blushed "That's not true."
He came closer and pressed his lips against mine "It is! You know I've been thinking about this whole thing with us just doing this for fun?" He started "And I don't want it anymore." He said.
"What do you mean...you want me to leave and stop this whole thing?"
He walked closer "No! I want you to become the queen of Neverland...my girlfriend?"
I was shocked that he said that. I really thought he was going to tell me to leave.
"I don't want you to leave!" He said.
I thought about it "You want me to be the queen of Neverland?" "Not just the queen, also my queen." "I thought there were no kings and queens in Neverland?" "Not official"

"I'll do it!"
"Really?"
"Yes!" He picked me up and spinned me around. I know this is really quick but I can't control myself. I warped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
He kissed me and while we were kissing he got outside with me.
"You've got to be kidding me!" A Lost Boy said.
I stopped kissing him but Pan continued.
"We're not." I said and Pan walked through the woods/jungle still kissing me.
He pushed me against a tree "So beautiful." He said catching his breathe.
"Y-you w-want to..." I asked
He nodded and unbuttoned my shirt. When he was done he said again "So fucking beautiful.".
I realized I stood there only in my bra and panties and I covered myself with my hands.
"Don't." And he removed my hands from my body to his pants. I pulled it off along with his boxer and he started kissing me again.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Later we walked back to camp. A few Lost Boys looked at us and said "What the hell did you do to her? Did you tried to killed her?" One asked Pan and we laughed.

****Time Skip****

It was dark and walked to my tent to grab my dagger in case something went wrong. I forgot to bring it.
When I walked back I saw everyone asleep but Pan.
He stood up "I guess!" He turned around and Gold stood there.
"The Dark one! Here to save his family's friend." I stood behind Pan. "Speaking of family......You can come out now Bealfire." An older version of Bealfire walked from behind a tree "My name is Neal now!" He said pointing a crossbow to Pan.
"What the hell is going on here?" I asked standing next to Pan.
Bealfire stared at me.
"Nothing.....just a little family reunion." He told me stroking my cheek.
"Y/N! Step away from him!" Gold said.
Pan pulled me closer.
"Y/N come here." Bealfire said to me.
I took one step closer but I took a step back when Pan touched my hand.
"Where are you waiting for? Shoot him." Gold told his son.
"I got this."