Phase 9, part 2

In the morning, I reunite with my friends

In the morning, I reunite with my friends. I try to resist the urge to brag about sleeping with Nightingale. However, I think it's obvious for them that something extraordinary happened to me. I can hardly control my temper and I think I act even more bubbly than usual.

"Who's excited about some good Neoclash?" I cheer as we sit on the contestant terraces. I see Valentina several rows above us. I try to initiate an eye contact between us, but she shamelessly ignores me. I understand. You have to take up your mysterious image again.

"Is it just me, or are you even more annoying than usual?" Ryan frowns at me.

"When we came home, we found an empty wine bottle," Sajid says. "I guess she's still jolly from yesterday. That's what we get when we leave her alone."

"Come ooon, friend!" I laugh. "You don't want to be as uptight as the Doc over there!"

Even Zoya and Sotiris look at me with suspicion. I have to be more careful, control my temper even though the ecstasy from the night is still powerfully lingering in me. Even though I wouldn't admit it, I imagined my first time many times already. It was always soft, romantic and with a man. I would never guess it will be a wild ride with the most famous Champion woman on a couch in a lodge near the Neoclash arena.

But you know what? I'm not complaining.

I try to calm down a little, even though my heart rate still increases when I see Nightingale above me. Now I know all her secrets. What's under her cloak and that seductive costume she always wears. What are her inmost desires and emotions. Now I know who you are, Nightingale.

Soon after we arrive, the commentator greets us and opens the second day of Paris Challenge finale matches. Even though the weather is still cold, the sun shines at us; this arena is open, not indoor. Several French flags are flying above the jumbotrons in the middle.

Le Défi de Paris - Jour Deux

Shortly after, the first fight is announced. I get disappointed a little since I'm another step away from my rematch with Zoya. She's paired with some dope Champion who gets completely owned by her. It's always fun to watch how big and strong Champions have no idea what's going on when Zoya runs around them like a little fly with a deadly sting. We all cheer for her, including Ryan.

It's no wonder. Zoya's victory means more money for him.

After her victory, Zoya bows to the crowd and returns to us. Damn, her leotard-style costume makes my imagination run wild. There's something incredibly hot about her artifical legs fluently attached to her bare thighs. Maybe I should try... no. Damn, what's wrong with me? Did Nightingale turn me into a whore?

Zoya covers her legs with the paero skirt and grins at us. "The top eight welcomes me!" she says. "Okay, gang, make sure to win your fights and join me. I'm in a mood for a friendly rematch today."