Travis...

Last Chapter

(Kate's pov)

"Travis?"

"Yes honey?"

"I am pregnant..." I said looking up from my feet in to Travis eyes. His eyes widen and he smiles. I comes over and picks me up and spins me around the room. I puts me down and kisses me.

"I love you!" He says as he kisses me again.

"I love you too." I say.

"This is amazing! Where a family!"

"The first family of vloggers in we the kings."

"Shaytards beat us to the first family of vloggers." He says still smiling. I can't believe where gonna be a family!

(Travis pov)

She told me she's gonna have my kid. MY KID! My wifi is going to have my kid! I never though I was gonna marry my favorite YouTube and then have a kid with her or possible start a family with her. I can't believe this! I am the happiest man alive right now!

An hour later the guys come over. Were telling the guys and there girlfriends tonight. Also Alli is coming over so Kate can tell her too but she's coming before the other guys come then she's leaving.

"Alli!" I missed you!" I say running to her and jumping in to her arms. She puts me down.

"Hey girly I missed you too. Now what did you wanna tell me?" Alli asked me. Travis came outside and put his arms around me. I looked up as he looked down. We smiled at each other and we looked at Alli.

"I am pregnant!"

"What!" She says as a huge smile comes across her face. She gives me a huge hug and we talk for a bit.

The guys start to pull up and Alli says her goodbyes but she walks right in to Charles.

(Allis pov)

"Oh hey Charles." I said looking down at the ground

"Oh hey Alli." I said still looking down at the ground. I can't look up I just can't. if I look up I will fall back in love with him. I can't do it.

"So how have you been Alli?" Charles asks. I look up and in to his eyes. He looks in to mine.

"Good. How's the C word?" I ask not braking the lock we had at each other's eyes.

"Good. We should catch up sometime soon. What do you think?" He asks.

"Yeah we should Char."

"Sunday?"

"It's a date." I say.

"Well bye Charles." I add on as I walk to my car.

"Bye Alli." He says as he walks in the house. I get in my car and drive back home. Do I still love him?

(Charles pov)

Do I still love Alli? I mean I love Allie but do I love Alli more? She's my world. I need her but she doesn't love me so I just need to keep moving forward. Let go of the past it had nothing new left to say.

"You okay Charles?" Allie asks me.

"Yes I am."

"Okay." She says. She walks away and I walk over to Travis. We talk as then were told to be seated.

(Kate's pov)

"Okay we call all of you here for a reason." Travis says. I look up and he looks down at me. We smile. We look back at them.

"I am pregnant!" I say. They all come up and hug us.

After a bit they all left and my mom and Travis parents come over. We get ready to tell then the news.

"Mom. Dad." Travis says.

"Mom." I say.

"We're having a baby!" He says. Our moms start crying and his dad comes and hugs me. I hug back and then he hugs his wife. My mom comes and hugs Travis then me. Travis mom hugs me then Travis. My mom and Travis had hug. This is the happiest moment of my life right now.

After they leave me and Travis head upstairs to our bed. I get changed in to a gray tank top and my gray shorts.

Travis puts on pj pants and no shirt. I lay down slowly and he pulls me in to his arms. His arms are above my belly but under my boobs. This is perfect.

*************************

SHE'S HAVING A BABY!

Yayyyyyyy!

This is the last chapter of this book.

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!<3

Bye!

-Renee<3