I Miss You!

(Kate's pov)

Once I landed I want straight to canton.

"I miss you. Tomrrow is gonna be the hardest day of my life. I love you. I wish you where here. I wish I could give you a hug and tell you I love you. I wish you can give me away tomorrow. I love you." I said looking down at my dads grave. I walked 3 rows back to my gramps.

"Hi gramps." I said siting down.

"I am Kate gramps. I am Dads youngest child. I am his baby. Can you do me a favor? Can you kick dads ass for me? I am getting married tomorrow and he's not here to give me away." I stated to cry. I said I love you to both of the graves a go up and left.

I got in my car and drove to my moms house. I unlocked the door and walked in to a dark house. I turned on the lights and walked in to the living room.

I looked for hours on end but I finally found it. It was a wooden box. The box had a name on it.

Dustin

It read in red sharpie. Dustin was my dad's dog but I loved him so much. He was my best friend and sometimes my only friend. He would make me smile no matter what. I couldn't couldn't crying when he died.

I rub the box and hug it.

"I miss you Dustin." I took the bus and left. I went back to the airport. Time to get married. I thought to myself. Why am I so sad? It's the happiest day of my life tomorrow. I guess I just miss anyone who ever died and/or left me.

***************************

Updated again!

Do you guys still read this?

Is anyone there?

Anyways!

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!

Bye!

-Renee<3