After The Honeymoon.

(Kate's pov)

We just got back from the honeymoon yesterday. It's good to be home. I missed home. I also missed the guys but there coming over later tonight.

"Ahhh it's good to be home." Travis said smiling.

"Why yes it is." I said smiling back. Travis gets off the couch and comes over to me. He pulls me in to a hug. I hug him back.

"I have to go food shopping. Wanna come with?" I asked Travis as we pulled away.

"Why yes I do Mrs.Clark." He said. I smiled back,

"Then let's go Mr.Clark." I said. He smiled.

"I still can't believe you said yes." He said.

"Well I did ad I have this ring to prove it." I said showing him my ring. He laughed and we left. He let's me drive if I wanna drive. I drive. He vlogs.

"So we got back yesterday like you know and the guys are coming over tonight. So we have to go food shopping. And get beer!"

"Oh also guys I have a new main channel video coming up soon because there's going to be some changes to my vlogs but I am not going to talk about it. I will on Friday. Remember my channel is now Hey it's Katie Clark! Not Hey it's Katie Hunt."

"Will see you guys in the cut!" Travis says as he shuts off his camera.

After were done shopping we head home and get ready for the guys. Me and Alli are hanging out tomorrow. I can't wait to see her. I haven't seen her sense the wedding and it's been about a month. The honeymoon was 3weeks and we waited a week to go.

"Katie! There here!"

"Be down in a minute."

"Okay sweetie!" He yelled from down stairs. John wasn't coming over he moved a year ago and he was at the wedding but I haven't heard from him since. I miss him.

I grab my phone and walk down stairs to see all the guys.

"Kate!" They all yell.

"Hey guys." I say walking over to Travis. I put my arm around his back and he put his arm around me and kiss my head.

"I remember when you hate hugs." Danny says.

"Yeah I only like them from my boyfriends and crushs but now I like them from friends and boyfriends."

"Speaking of dating. Kate I met someone and she will be over to met you." Danny says.

"Danny that's grate! What's her name?" I ask Danny giving him a hug.

"Lindsay."

"Aww Danny." I said giving him another hug.

"My little boy is all grown up." I say to him. He laughs.

"We have a wired friendship."

"Yeah we do. When is she coming over? I wanna met her and 'talk' to her." I say.

"Soon." He says. We all talk.

Later the girls show up and we play beer pong.

The Teams...

Me and Travis.

Danny and Lindsay.

Charles and Allie.

Hunter and Coley.

Me and Travis are gonna kick ass! Mostly because Charles doesn't drink anymore so he doesn't know when to stop and I do.