Drew On Tour

I am just gonna skip Kate seeing her friends.

*************************************

(Kate's pov)

Drew comes on tour today! I am happy and excited. I am happy because hunter is gonna have how brother on tour with him and I am excited because I get to have my best friends from high school ok your with me. I feel bad for the guys because I have my prank bag that I grabbed from my moms house. This is gonna be perfect!

Charles and Travis changed rooms so me and Travis can share a bed. He was happy to do it because he loves to tell coley about some band he wasn't in and it just gets coley really upset that he wasn't in the band. It's funny.

Hunter went with nerdrock to pick up drew. Travis and Drew aren't very good friends at the moment. Drew is trying to be all grown up about how we dated and now how it's over but Travis isn't. Me and Travis didn't date for 3 years so I understand why he's acting like this.

"Travis?" I asked walking out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"Yes?"

"So are you gonna be nice?"

"Nice to who?"

"Drew. He's gonna be on tour with us today."

"Oh great!"

"Travis! Be nice!"

"But!"

"Do you really wanna fight? Do you remember last time we fought? We broke up for 3 years! Do you really want that again?"

"No."

"Then be nice!" I warned again.

"Okay I will."

"Thank you." I said walking off the tour bus. I grabbed my chucks and socks. Charles got me in to chucks.

I walked off the bus to did the guys plaguing baseball. Danny was up to hit. Oh no! Charles pitched the ball and he hit it and lost it and he hit the bus. We all heard coley yell something from in side. I think we woke him. We heard. We keep playing. I was up to hit with are last ball. I did the same thing that Danny did but I hit it harder.

"THATS IT!" We heard coley yell. We could hear him walking to the door. We saw him with a bucket of water. Oh shit!

"Run!" Charles screamed. We ran but coley grabbed me. oh no! He knows I was the one who hit the bus.

"Please don't!" I begged. Coley picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me back to the bus. Travis grabbed my camera and recored this. john did to and so didn't Charles.

"Charles help!"

"Nope this is pay back for posting that video of me!"

"Travis help!"

"Nope this is pay back for all the pranks you pulled on me and for making me be nice!"

"Someone help!"

"Pay back!" They all said. Coley dumped the water on my head. I was soaked. They all laughed. Then it started to ran. They guys ran back on the bus. I think Travis went to get me a towel but Drew showed up with one before him. They sat me down and I started shivering. Coley got me a pillow. Charles went to get me a tea. Hunter got me a blanket.

"Hey I am back! WHAT HAPPENED!" Travis yelled rushing over to me and giving me a huge hug.

"We got her back."

"For what!"

"The pranks."

"Let's leave Kate alone so she can rest." Said coley.