Uh-Oh!

(Kate's pov)

I woke up and walked down stairs. Drew was up and getting dressed. I walked done the stairs to a wall and stood behind the corner. I watched him for a while until I spoke up.

"Drew?" I finally spoke up. I made him jump and he turned around.

"Listen Kate I am so so sorry about last night. I should have just listened like I did." He said.

"No I am sorry Drew. I should have let you do what you wanted."

"You wanted me safe and that's totally fine! I am glad you care. I love you!"

He said as I ran over to him. I have him a huge hug and I cried on this shoulder. He lifted me up and calmed me down.

After everything was fine Drew had to go home and I had to walk Dustin.

I walked Dustin around the block and then we went home and I fed him. As I was feeding him I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to answer it. Who was it? it's not Drew because he would just come in. It's Danny and john and Alli just walking in to. Amanda would call. Hunter who knock and come in. So wouldn't coley. Charles comes in yelling he's home. So would could it be? I opened to find Travis standing there. Ugh what does he want now? You stupid! shut up you stupid voice! You asked the stupid question not me! oh shut up! make me! Whatever! I opened the door.

"Travis?"

"Hey Kate."

"Why are you here?"

"I love you Kate! please take me back! I need you Kate. I love you."

"I am sorry but no Travis. I am with Drew now and I love him." I said. As Travis stepped closer to me. What his he gonna do? He's gonna kiss you stupid! No he's not. Your not right at all stupid voice. You still love him! No I don't! Yes you do! Just shut up!

"Travis what are you-" Was all I could say before I was cut off by Travis lips crashing in to mine. I didn't kiss back. I tried so hard. I was about to kiss back when my door opened. Thank god!

"What are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice yell. Travis didn't push back. He pulled back and I saw Drew ready to kick his ass.

"Drew!" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him back. Don't!" I added on. He turned and looked at me. He did as he was told and he stopped. I brought him to my room and told him to stay here and that I would be right back. I walked back down stairs to find Travis. I helped up and helped him to the door.

"I love you Kate."

"I love Drew Travis."

"I want you back!"

"I want you to stop."

"I didn't move on!"

"I moved on."

"Let me stay."

"Let me go."

"I need you."

"I don't."

"But."

"Bye."

"Bye."

He left and I walked backed up to drew. He was siting on my bed with his head in his hands. I closed the door and he looked up at me.

"Do you wanna tell me what that was done there Kate?"

"I was feeding Dustin when Travis showed up at me door telling me he loved me and that he wants me back in his life and that he still loves me and I told him no so he walked over closer and kissed me but I didn't kiss back I tried to push him away but it didn't work because he's much bigger then I am and he's wouldn't stop. He won't leave me alone! I just want him to leave me alone but he doesn't wanna leave me alone he wants me back but I don't want him back I love you not him. I just want him to stop trying!" I said in tears. Drew walked over and hugged me.

"Shhhhh it's gonna be okay baby." He said but I keep crying.

"Drew..."

"Yes?" He said pulling back but his hands were still around my back.

"I think we should brake up before it all ends badly because of Travis."I said still crying. He pulled me in to a hug and rubbed my back.

"I agree Kate." He said still rubbing my back. We just stood there for a while.

Drew just left and I am gonna take a nap. I will see see john later. I am gonna let him, Alli,Danny, Lisnday, hunter and Amanda know about me and Drew over dinner tonight.

***************************

Short again I know but the next chapter may be short too but long chapters are ok there way.

If you liked Drew and Kate sorry but there done for good.

Johns back in this story! Ya!

Got any name suggestions for johns boyfriend name?

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Read

Bye!

-Renee <3