My Kate

(Danny's pov)

"TRAVIS!" I yell once I find him.

"What is it?" He asks.

"She's starting to remember you and she said she loves you!"

"What?"

"She told me. Now go back to your house and get the wedding photo, her camera and her phone." I told him. He took my keys and ran to the car. Me and hunter went back to Kate's room.

Once we got there we should her the vlog of his asking her to marry her. She started to cry and she keep watching the vlogs before the wedding. She was crying even harder.

Travis came bursting threw the door. With everything I told him to grab.

(Travis pov

I grabbed everything danny told me to. I really hopes this work. I thought as I burst threw the door to the room. She was sitting there crying and watching are wedding vlog. Does she know what happend? Does she remmber what happend? Will she ever remeber?

"Kate look." This is are wedding photo! And these are dogs."

"Travis." She said with tears in her eyes and a huge smile on her face. She just watched the wedding video.

"Yes?"

"I remember everything." She said. When she said that a huge smile came across my face. She remebers the last 4 years of are life that we shared together. I have my wife back. The love of my life remebers me once again.

"I love you." I say to her.

"I love you too Travis." She said. I went to go give her a hug. I need one.

"Aww Travis. Don't cry.' She sai wiping a tear away from my face. She placed her hand on my cheek. I placed my hand over her hand. I slimed at her with tear still in my eyes. I looked down at her and she looke up at me smiling and crying.

"Hate to brake this but Kate needs to sign papers to leave tonight."

"Oh no!' Kate yelled.

"whats wrong?"

"My vlogs!'

"john said goodnigh to them ans edit but I uploaded it."

"i didnt vlog at all today and its 9pm!"

"papers take an hour and its an hour drive. Vlog now and on the way home." I said to her.

"Okay. Thank you Travis."

"No Problem. Now lets get this paper work done!" I said helping her get stared on all the paper work she had to do. Danny read it and i wrote down what she said. She just answered the questions. We didn't let her do anything. She was kinda mad that we wouldn't let her do anything but she stopped caring after awhile.

After we were done we left.

"Can I drive?" Kate asked as we got to the car.

"No."

"But!"

"No Kate! Your not driving."

"Why not?"

"That's how you got here in the first place!" I said.

"You can't keep me from driving Travis! I am a grown woman! I can drive it I really want to!" She yelled at me. I was staring to get real mad.

"I am not going to let you!" I yelled at her. She not driving.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BABY ME!" She screamed at me. I snapped.

"I ALMOST LOST YOU FOR GOOD! I WAS A MESS WITH OUT YOU! I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU! IF I DONT WANT YOU TO DRIVE OR DO MUCH ITS BECAUSE I DONT WANNA LOSE YOU! NOW PLEASE GET IN THIS CAR SO WE CAN GO HOME! WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS WHEN WERE HOME! NOT IN THIS PARKIN LOT!" I screamed. She looked at me in shocked and got in the car. I did the same.

"Katie listen. I am sorry for yelling at you it just I care to much to lose you. I am sorry." I said. I heard her sniffle. I unbuckled and got out of the car. I walked to her side and opened the door. Kate was in tears. I picked her up and held her in my arms.

"I am sorry Kate. I will never ever yell like that again. When you got hurt you scared me. I love you." I said. She sniffles again.

"I love you too." She cried on to my shoulders.

"Let's go home. Okay?"

"Okay." She said. I put her back in the car and we drove home. She passed out. I feel like shit for making her cry. I felt like crying for making her feel that way.

**************************

Travis yelled at her!

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!

I am sorry guys i am just talking to one of my old friends who i met on here and I am excited. I havent talked to her in forever!

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!

Bye!

-Renee<3