Seeing All My Old Friends

Hey guys so yes this is the squeal to the tour life.

*************************************

(Kate's pov)

I woke up to a texts from Travis, Danny and john.

Travis text: "We could hang out."

Danny text: "Hey wanna hang out with some old high school buddy's?"

Johns text: Bitch! I heard your home and you didn't tell me!"

I texted Danny and said I was up for it and I texted john we could get some lunch tomorrow and told Travis can't and that I was hanging out with Danny and old high school friends and that we could get dinner tomorrow.

I got up and dressed. I put on my short shorts with the pockets sticking out with the American flag on them. I also put on my shane Dawson shirt that said shannay was my homegurl. I grabbed my keys and my shane dawson epic glasses.

I left and text Danny and asked were we were gonna all meet? He said come pick me up I need a ride and I will tell you then. So I drove to Danny house.

When I got there I texted him I was here as to get his ass out side. As I sent that he was locking his house door.

"Ok where are we going?"I asked as he got in the car.

"Where all gonna go meet at the old playground then walk around for a little then get lunch."

"Sounds like a plan." I said pulling out of the drive way.

We talked about high school and all the trouble we caused.

"Haha high school was amazing."

"Yerp! Who are we meeting anyways?"

"Jake, Jenna, Paul, Jessica and Sean."

"I haven't talk to any of them in a long time!"

"There excited your gonna be home for a week."

"But only a week cuz we go back on tour in a week."

When we got to the old playground everyone we there but me and Danny.

"KATE!" Screamed Jessica as she ran to me.

"JESSICA!" I screamed back as the ran to her and got ready for my bake braking hugs.

"I missed you!" said Jessica with her legs raped around my waste and he arms around my neck as she had her head buried in my neck. Then she got down and I gave Jenna a hug.

Jessica is my best friend from when we were both 10. I meet her after I lost my best friend. Jessica is 5'4 and has long blond hair with sky blue streaks. Her eyes are emerald green.

I meet Jenna in 8th grade she's always been there for me even though we went to different high schools and only saw each other for only1month before school ended. Jenna is 4'7 and has short hair that's sky blue. She also has big dark brown eyes.

After me, Jessica and Jenna we where done hugging I started to talk to Sean.

Sean is 5'11 with blue eyes and long brown hair. I have know Sean since 6th grade.

Paul is 6'1 and has her black hair with a orange streak. I have know Paul since 10th grade.

Last john is 5'7 like me and he has dirty blonde hair with green eyes. I meet jake the same time I meet Danny in 9th grade.

We all hung out at the park until jake spoke up.

"I am hungry!"

We all got up and walked to a local Taco Bell! We always went to Taco Bell after school.

After lunch we walked to my house to talk/watch movies.

Today was a good day and we all had a perfect way to end it.

*************************************

Hey! this is a fun squeal! just wait till they get in tour it will get better.

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share