Lazy Day!

1 year after Drew and Kate's date

(Kate's pov)

I moved in to That house I was telling you about. I will tell you more about it later but a lot has happen since the last year. Me and Drew started dating a 4 months ago. We went on like 5 dates before that. Travis and jenny broke up and Travis try's to come back to me but I am happy with drew. Danny doesn't like that I am with Drew but he's still our friend and still talking to us. John and Alli are happy for me. Charles and Allie are still together. Alli started dating some guy. I don't know his name. I am a bad friend. Alli is my best friend and I can't tell you her boyfriends name! John found a boyfriend. Taylor also found a boyfriend. taylor is one of my friends from college. Do you remember her? She was in the first book for the first 2 chapters. I see justin sometimes not a lot. I never see coley or hunter anymore. Hunter is dating my old college roommate Amanda. Coley is still single but still looking. Danny is dating a girl named Lindsay. He still likes me but he's trying his best to move on so he doesn't think about the feelings he has for me. Lindsay has become on of my closes friends and I see Amanda a lot more. I see nerdrock still but not that much. I haven't seen Duncan in 3 years! It's gonna be 4 in a few weeks. I miss tour a lot I may go back in a few weeks and the best part is I can take Drew because were mostly gonna be in hotels! I am so excited! Amanda can't go on tour because she's still in school but she may be on later. Lindsey is gonna be on. Squiggles I mean Allie is gonna be off and on all tour. I am excited!

I started packing a day ago but right now I am just gonna be lazy. It's a lazy day so that means watching moves all day and only leaving the house to put dustin in the yard other then that I am not toning anywhere all day!

I grab many movies and I have food out for me. Drew said he may stop by later so I can tell it's gonna be the best lazy day ever! The first movie I watch is rio. I love rio.

The movies are:

Lilo and stitch 1&2

Rio 1&2

Monsters in 1&2

The perks of being a wall flower

Mean girls

Pitch perfect

Horrible bosses

The other guys

That's my boy

21 jump street

I love all of those movies and Drew watches me not the movies so he doesn't care. He's gonna be her soon so I start with a kids movie. I am a little kid at heart don't question me!

Rio 1&2 end and Drew jar showed up.

"What are we watching now?"

"Lilo and stitch."

"You a child."

"I am 7!"

"Wait I am inlove with a 7 year old?"

"Yerp!"

"I may have to re think this then."

"No cuz your like 4."

"I am 5!" He said acting like 5 year old

"My bad! I was a year off! I am sorry." I said very sarcastically

"You should be." He said smiling

We watched the movie until it was over. We also watched the second one. We stopped to find lunch. We ate are lunch then keep watching movies.