I Need Some Air

This is gonna be a short chapter.

***************************

(Kate's pov)

"I need some air. Don't follow me." I said walking off the bus and done the street. I am not sure where I am going. I just keep walking. I heard a footsteps running after me. It started to rain so I out my hood up and ran as fast as I could. Then I heard my name.

"Kate! Kate! Kate!" I keep running. I said I wanna be alone! I said not to follow me! Why is he following me. I looked back to see it was Danny. I turn and run to him. I jump and rap my arms around his waste. I Cried in to his shoulder and he carried me back to the bus. We sat in the kitchen and I cried to him Why is there always a fucking fight! Me and Travis need to talk more. Danny just keep rubbing my head and telling me it was gonna be okay.

"I still love him Danny."

"I know I know." I stared to cry harder.

"Shhh Kate shhh it's gonna be okay." Danny said again. I am crying in to his shoulder. When we got to the bus he took me to my bunk and laid me down. I am still crying.

"I need you to stop crying and go to sleep. Please for me?" He said.

"But but but I can't miss the show." I said still crying.

"That's okay. You need sleep not to go to a show. You can miss one show."

"Okay." I said. He kissed my head and then closed my little certain. I slowy feel asleep.

(Danny's pov)

I kissed Kate's head and walked away. I walked to the back lounge were the guys where playing Xbox.

"Hey Danny wanna play so fifa?"

"No! How can you play video games when your girlfriend just cried on my shoulder for the last hour? You know what see said? She said that if you guys ever brake up again then it's over for good. You do you you fuck up you lose her? Can't you see that?" I said. They other guys left. Travis just sat there with tears in his eyes and his mouth wide open.

"You don't deserve her!" I yelled before walking away. I heard crying coming from a bunk. it was Kate. I walked over.

"Are you okay Kate?"

"No."

"Wanna go get some ice cream and talk about it? It's only 5pm and are show is at 7:45." I asked. She nodded so I grabbed my hoodie and helped her out of bunk so she didn't hit her head. She kids stopped crying but you could see her big red puffy eyes. I gave her a huge once she was out. She hugged me back.

"Thank you Danny for being an amazing friend. I love you." She said in to my chest.

"It's no problem kat. I love you too." I say. Only if I was lucky like Travis. This could be real but it's not. We pull away an start to walk but some grabs Kate's hand. I turn around to see Travis there.

"Kate can we talk?"

"No! I don't wanna talk to you!"

"Please Kate."

"No! I am going to go with Danny and get ice cream. I don't wanna talk."

"But babe..."

"No don't babe me shane!" She yelled. Hers and Travis and my eyes got wide when she said that.

"Omg! Travis I am so-."

"Save it." There was hurt in his eyes. He walked back to the lounge and Kate was crying now. I can't just stand here and watch love just walk away. I went after Travis.

"Travis?" I said. He looked up. He was crying. I walked over to him and gave him a huge.

"Listen Travis she didn't mean to say that. She just was upset and she only fought with shane as much as you guys do. She scared that you will just one day up and leave her."

"I would never."

"Then tell her that."

"Why? She doesn't love me. She loves you." My heart just broke when he said that. Am I coming between Kate and happy ever after? No I can't!

"She's like a sister to me and I am like a brother to her. That why she said that. She didn't mean boyfriend."

"Really?"

"Yes now your happy ever after is waiting threw that door." I said pointing to the door. He got up and walked over to it and opened it. I grabbed my camera and stated to recored.

"Kate I love you. I am sorry about us fighting so much. I don't wanna lose you. I can't ever lose you again. I need you in my life and I must have you. I can't live without you. a Please Kate don't leave me! Please be my happy ever after!" He said.

"Travis I would never leave you. I life you too. I would lose it without you in my life. Never leave it... well again."

"I love you too Kate."They hug and kiss and make up.

"Awwww now that's love guys." I said as I shut off the camera. Kate blushed.

"Still want that ice cream?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want Travis to take you?

"No let him play his video games. Me you and Drew all go out. It will be like high school all over again."

"Are you okay with this Travis?"

"She doesn't need my permission. Have fun babe." He said giving me a kiss and walking back to his game.

We grab Drew and leave.

***************************

Short chapter

But hey it's nice

The next chapter it skips to 1year in the future

Long and drama filled chapter next!

Also I have a Charles trippy fanfiction up go read!

Danny fanfiction coming soon!

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Bye!

-Renee <3