We Need To Talk.

A small chapter because I am going to warptour so I won't be updating tomorrow. I may have down thing by Sunday.

-Renee <3

(Kate's pov)

I woke up and got dressed. I put on a DVL shirt. Danny starred vlogging and DLV is his channel. I put on some short white shorts to go with it. I also put on my taylor swift, What's kicking chickens and what you looking at bitch? bracelets. I grabbed my phone and chucks. I put on my purple chucks and texted Duncan.

"We need to talk!"

"Yeah we do."

"In an hour my room."

"You got it."

"Thanks."

"No problem now get dressed."

"I am dressed."

"Then why can't I come up now?"

"Gotta packs and it doesn't take me an hour to get dressed and ready for the world to see."

"Hahaha whatever. See you in an hour."

"See ya."

I locked up phone and put it in my pocket. I went back to packing. Charles is still sleeping so I couldn't play my music or be loud.

After 20minutes I was almost done and Charles woke up.

"Good morning Charles."

"Good morning Kate. Do we have any coffee?" He asked getting out if bed.

"They guys dropped of Starbucks."

"How long ago?"

"10minutes ago."

"Where is it?"

"The roof."

"What?" he asked confused. I started laughing and pointed to the mini bar. He opened it and grabbed his coffee. He said he was gonna pack and I asked if I could put on we the kings. He said I could so I did. I hit shuffle. The first song that came on was sad song.

You and I were like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.

With you I am alive.

Like all the missing pieces of my heart they finally collied.

So stop time right here in the moon light.

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you I feel broke like I am haft of a whole.

Without you I have got not hand to hold.

Without you I feel torn like a sale in a storm

Without you I am just a sad song

I am just a sad song...

Ugh! Every fucking song makes me think of fucking Travis!

"It's his voice sings so of corse your gonna think of him Kate." Charles said. Oh shit did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did."

"Errrr..." I said.

"Do you miss him Kate? Do you still love him? Charles asked

"No and No!" I said but I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Why am I crying? I couldn't hold it in anymore I started sobbing like crazy. Charles came ice and gave me a hug.