Day With Drew

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! PLEASE READ IT!

-Renee <3

(Drew's pov)

I wake up to Kate still asleep on my chest. She looks so perfect I don't wanna move from this spot. I am so happy she's on my chest. I am sad that she's upset and that her ad Travis had a fight at broke up. I feel bad. I should tell her one day. Just not today. I slowly fall back asleep.

I wake up an hour later to see Kate's not in bed anymore but I hear the tv at a low volume. Thats sweet shes trying not to wake me. I get up and walk out of her room. She's watching a movie.

"Good morning Kate. What are you watching this early?"

"Good morning Drew. I am watching the perks of being a wall flower and it's like 12:20."

"Still early."

"No it's not." she said shutting off the tv and getting up. "so what do you wanna do today?" she asked.

"I was thinking maybe we could get lunch first then will talk about what you wanna do after that."

"Sounds awesome but you gotta get anything from your house?"

"No I don't."

"Ahh well I gotta go give something to john so you get dressed and I will be back in a few minutes."

"Sounds like a plan." I said as she closed the door. I went to go get dressed and take a shower.

(Kate's pov)

I lied to Drew. I am going to check up on him. Make sure he's safe and he need his car.

When I get to his house I walk up to his door and stop before I knock.

(Flashback)

(In Travis pov)

Kate don't leave me! Stay with my baby!" I yell crying and holding her. Shes not responding to me!

"KATIE!" I yell threw my tears. I grab my phone and call 911.

"Travis..." she said very weak.

"Baby!"

"I need you to that I love you." She said as she started to pass back out.

"NO BABY! STAY WITH ME!"

"When heaven seams so far away and

dreams are just a memory. Without

the dark the light won't show.

Remember that your not alone. when

the world walks way just turn away

and break the promise is it made.

When love is all to hard to hold just

take a breathe and let it go... whoa

whoa whoa... just keep breathing just

keep breathing." I sang to her as she blacked out again.

"Baby..." I whispered a start to cry

(End of flashback)

I don't wanna remember that day! I knocked at Travis door and waited for him to answer.

"Kate?" He said with a huge smile growing across his face. He pulled me in to a hug and I hugged back.

"Hi Travis. Listen I came to help you get your car from the bar then I don't want any phone calls all day from you all day. I will call if I am done with my space thing. Only call if Danny or someone is hurt. Got it?"