Vidicon (Part 2)

(Kate's pov)

After I left Travis room I headed to the signing. I have the signing and then I get to go back to the room and wait until the concert. Charles has he's signing and he went back to the room. I think he's taking a nap. I should make sure that he is taking one. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

"Charles are you taking a nap?"

"No why?"

"You should take a nap and before you guys have to preform."

"But mom!"

"No buts take a nap and then in a hour when I get back will go get coffee and pull pranks on the guys."

"Omg can we?"

"Yes we can."

"AWESOME! I am gonna take a nap now! Goodnight."

I laughed and locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. I just got to where the signing was and John was sitting their. He handed me my sliver sharpie and he had his gold for if anyone wanted him to sign to. Johns here because he's my best friend and he's also in charge of my YouTube. Like he gets people to do videos with me or he helps edit my vlogs when I can't. Travis did that once when I was in my coma and I couldn't. Johns so helpful. I love him. John also helps with when my videos say you can't watch it because it's being stupid and you can't watch it on a phone or when music plays in the back and my video gives my problems. John is their to fix it all.

"Hey John."

"Your late."

"No hey and I am not late. It's 3:58."

"I guess my phone is fast."

"Yeah it is. Now let's get started!"

"Let's."

Everyone had me sign their phone case that where mine or their shirts that where mine or their

'what you looking at bitch?' Brackets. I love warp tour so much. I love signing and I love vlogging.

After I was done I walked to Alli's signing. I got inline with her other fans. When It was my turn Alli was talking to justin. Justin saw me and I told him to shhh. He nodded and keep talking. I tapped Alli on the shoulder.

"Hold on Justin."

"KATE!"

"ALLI!"

"Omg why are you here?"

"I am done with my panels for today. I only have to wake Charles for coffee and chemo." She pulled back.

"How come you have to do that?"

"I am roommates with Charles."

"Why?"

"Because I am the 'mom' on tour." She laughed and hugged me again. We pulled away and the guy took a picture. We hugged one last time before I left. I hugged justin and Datva and then left. I walked back to the room to wake Charles and get coffee.

(N/A Drew will be on tour after vidicon)

I walked in to the room to find Charles passed out. I grabbed his phone put in his passcode can checked the last time he text someone. He last texted me. That's good he did what he was told. I locked his phone and put it back down. I woke Charles up so we could get coffee. I just want tea not coffee.

"Charles get your ass up! It's 6pm!"

"Why? I thought you where waking me up at 4pm not 5pm."

"No I meet up with Alli."