Mansfield MA

(Travis pov)

I hid from Kate all day. I didn't talk to her at all and we just landed in Mansfield. We sat on the bus because we had nothing to do. Charles went with Kate to see some shows. She had a hole set list set up of who she's gonna see today. Charles liked most of the bands she was going to see. Me and the guys but Charles where going over the set list for today. Were playing at 3:45.

"Does anyone have a signing or a meet and great?" Asked coley.

"Nope!" said Hunter.

"After the show at the merch table." Said Danny.

"I have one at 1pm at the King Travis clothing tent next to the Kia soul stage." I said.

"Do you have one coley?" Asked nerdrock.

"Nah." Said Coley

"Okay!" I said

(A/N I will tell you if the song was in the show or not. Some that I use weren't played)

(Kate's pov)

Me and Charles went to go see some shows after we landed. Were staying on the bus not in a hotel. That's only because warptour is a moving thing and we gotta move with it.

"So what's that first show?"

"The summer set."

"Never heard of them. Are they any good?"

"No Charles they suck." I said giving him a glare.

"Then why are we seeing them?" I stopped walking an gave him another look. He laughed and we keep walking.

"What stage do you guys play on?"

"The Kia electric stage."

"4 of are shows are there."

"Where's the summer set?"

"There." I said walking in to a crowed of people. We are waiting until for them to perform.

They come out and everyone starts screaming and yelling. I cheer with them. I love the summer set.

The first song they play is Chelsea. I don't really know this one. So I just listen. Charles does the same.

The next song they play is fuck you over. I love this song. Charles looks really in to it so he starts to sing with me.

I didn't mean to fuck you over!

I just wanna have some fun.

We can rock the world tonight.

But no it doesn't have to be love.

I didn't wanna to hurt know nobody.

I am throwing my white flag up.

We can rock the world tonight.

But no it doesn't have to be love.

That song ended and they played there next song was Boomerang.

I loved this song. This is how I found them. I sang the hole one and Charles jumped up and down with me. He stopped and vlogged me. Then keep jumping. I would get him back for that.

We left after that song. We went to go see We are the in crowed. This was a band Charles wanted to see. Not me. I heard this once and that was when my sister took me.

Charles started jumping up and down ad singing. I vlogged him and recored him on my phone. Can you say Kate's and Charles iPhone Channel? Cuz I can. Charles stopped ad looked at me. I quickly hid the phones and just started laughing.