Tour Tour Tour

1 year later...

*******************************

(Kate's pov)

Tour is in a week and all Travis can seem to talk about is tour. It's always tour tour tour STUPID TOUR! He never says I love you or you look nice today. It's always are you ready for tour? Are you packed for tour? Only a week until tour. If I say I love you and I hear tour I gonna snap and then kill someone. Most likely Travis.

Anyways Amanda and hunter broke up. Danny is still single. Charles and Allie are over with. Alli went back to being single again. Coley meet a girl and he popped the questions last week to her. Drew still single. John and (bf name here) are still together. They are so cute together!

Anyways I am on the couch with Travis. He's on one end and I am on the other. We never talk it cuddle.

"Travis."

"Yes?"

"We never cuddle anymore."

"Tour is in a week." He said. See he never listens to me!

"You never listen to me!"

"I am ready too."

"Your killing me Travis!"

"I love you too." He said. At lest he said I love you to me. Why is this tour so important. Ugh! I need to talk to Danny.

"I am going out with Danny."

"Okay have fun." He said as I closed the door. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Danny.

"Danny?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Can we talk?"

"Travis again?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to come to you or what?"

"Can you come to me?" I said crying.

"Okay just calm down I will be there in a few minutes. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye." I said.

(Travis pov)

Kate just yelled at me. She has no clue what's going on and why this tour is so important to me. Everything is gonna go the way I want it to and it will all be perfect. I can't wait! Only 1 more week. Thank god. I thought she was gonna leave me or kill me. Thankfully she didn't do either.

She just left to go talk to Danny. She does the this a lot. I know why. And I know Danny won't try anything.

I grab my phone and call Charles and coley.

"Hello?" Said coley.

"Hey it's Travis."

"And Charles!"

"Did you get here size?" Asked coley

"Yep it's a 9." I said

"I am gonna come get you and will go get it." Said coley

"Take me too." Said Charles

"We will Charles!" I said

"Okay and after we got it will plan out how you want it." Said Charles

"I have started." I said.

"Okay be there soon. Bye."

"Bye."