Not Again!

Omg! 2.1K reads! And the first book has 2.2K reads! Omg! I Can't believe it! You guys are the most amazing readers ever! <3 Thank you guys!

(Travis pov)

"I love you Kate."

"I love you too tra-" Was what Kate said. I hear a loud crash and sirens in the distance. I drop my phone and fall to the floor. I bring my knees to my chest and I curly up in to a ball and cry. No! No! Not again! I can't do this with out her! I need her! How can I carry on my life with out her? I can't I need her in my life! in my arms! I need to be in her arms!

"KATE! NO! KATE!" I scream. I grab my phone am keys. I call the guys girlfriends and tell him. First I call Danny's phone because I don't have Lindsay's number so I can't call her. Lucky Danny answers.

"Hello?" Danny says. He sounds sober.

"DANNY! KATE HAS BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT!"

"WHAT!"

"WHAT DO I DO!"

"I am coming over! Stay there!" He said. He hung up and I stayed on the floor crying. My wife! Is she okay? Will I ever know? What's gonna happen? Will she make it? Will she be okay?

"TRVIS!" Danny yelled. I didn't answer I couldn't answer. I heard him come running up the stairs.

"TRAVIS!" He screamed. He opened my door. I looked up and saw the tears in his eyes and his tear stained cheeks. His eyes wear red and puffy. Mine must be too.

"Travis I need you to come I the hospitable with me."

"Why?"

"Were gonna see Kate."

"Really?"

"Yes. She's awake." Danny said. I got up and grabbed my phone. I ran to my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospitable. I need to see Kate.

Once I got there I ran in and to the desk.

"How many I help your sir?" The man behind the desk asked me.

"Katie Clark."

"Okay. Shes in room 8F."He said.

"Thank you!" I said as I run to the stairs and up to her room.

Once I got to her room I bursted in.

"Hey Kate." I said as I entered her room.

"What." She said.

"It's me your husband."

"Your not my husband."

"Yeah I am."

"No! Your my Ex boyfriend who cheated on me with so whore."

"What! Not that happened years ago! We got married! She kissed me! You dated Drew and-."

"I am dating drew."

"No you guys broke up."

"No we didn't!"

"You dumped him because of me but I said sorry and you took me back."

"No! Now get out!" She yelled at me.

"Okay by I just want you to know I love you Kate and I always will." I said as I closed the door. I walked down the hall and to my car. I sat there for a few minutes. I love her but she can't remember the love we had or the life we share or are dogs or even the day we got married.

***************************

She doesn't remember anything! 😭

Will she ever remember Travis?

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!

Bye!

-Renee<3