A Date With Drew

(Kate's pov)

I told Drew I would go on a date with him and he jumped for joy when I said that. He's so cute when he's happy. Are date is tonight. Good thing I went shopping the other day. John took me shopping for tonight because the thinks Travis is an asshole we I deserve better then him. He's also happy I am moving on with my life and I am not dwelling over 1 boy for almost a year. Back in middle school I really liked this boy he was my first boyfriend then he dumped me and I had this huge crush on him for the longest time. Now we don't talk and where barley friends. I was making lunch when I heard a knock at the door. Who the hell could that be? I walked over to the door ad opened it.

"What do you guys want?"

"Where here to help you get ready for you date!" Said John

"It's not for another 5 hours."

"Still make up takes 2hours." Alli said.

"I am not putting on make up!"

"I am making my lunch, cleaning and at 5 I am getting ready then leaving."

"Okay!" John says as he sits on my couch so dose Alli."

"I need Allis help with my hair."

"Let me do it! I am in school for that! please please please let me do it!'

"Fine! Alli you can help me with my dress." I say as I eat my lunch.

It's 5 now so I jump in for a quick shower and wash and shave m legs. I jump out and dry off. Alli picked out my black thin strap dress with my black flats. She leaves so I can get dressed. I put on shorts under my dress. I feel more like my self this way. I come open to door and tell them to come in. Me and john walk to my bathroom and brush then straighten my hear for tonight. He takes the top of my hair and pulls it in to a pony tail and leaves the bottom alone. I hear a knock at the door. It's gotta be Drew.

"I got it!" yelled Alli as she ran to the door. I walked down stairs to see Drew.

(Drew's pov)

It's 6:30 as are date is at 7. I get up and shower quickly. I get out and dry my hair. Charles came over to make sure I don't over dress. I up on a light blue button up shirt. I also put on black pants and dress shoes. Charles makes me put on a tie. God I hate ties. I say goodbye to Charles and get in the car and leave. I drive to Kate's apartment.

When I get there I walk up to her door as knock.

"Hi Alli. Where's Kate?"

"She's coming down stairs now." She says. She turns around. Wow she's beautiful.

Say that stupid!

"Wow your beautiful!"

"Thanks. You not to bad yourself." She says looking down and blushing. I walk over and take her hand. Alli being Alli had to take a picture. It's are first date not prom! Funny thing is I took her to that too! We leave and I walk over and open her door.

"Why thank you." She says getting in. I run over to my side of the car and get in. I start the car and we leave.

We get to this really fancy and expensive place called the château.

(N/A this is a real place but I am not sure how it looks so yeah sorry)

"It's beautiful." She says looking around amazed.

"No as beautiful as you." I say. She smiles and blushes. She's so perfect. I can't help but stair.

"What's the matter Drew?" she asked.

"Nothing it's just you look so perfect I can't help but to stair at you." She smiled and blushed again. We were sat right away with no wait. We ordered then started talking.

"Drew this is all so perfect."

"It's nothing compared to you."

"Oh stop it."

"No really Kate you all I think about 24/7 everyday. I know I suck with words but you just so amazing."

"Thank you Drew."

"It's no problem at all." He said as are food came. We ate we didn't talk.

"Drew I have a question." Kate's said braking the silence.

"What is it?"

"What if we date then we brake up. Will we still be friends?"

"Yes. I would love to date you but I am sure that we would just end up as friends because we didn't wanna lose each other." I said. We went back to eating. We talked a little more. mostly about Charles and Allie. John and me. Danny and me. Travis and me. Travis and jenny.

After dinner I took her home.

"Kate?"

"Yes?"

"I need to do something."

"Yes?" She said I pulled her closely and kissed her. After what felt like hours we finally pulled away and she went in side. Best night ever!

(Kate's pov) after I gave drew a goodnight kiss I went in side and there was Alli and john on my couch.

I smacked john and he screamed walking up Alli and making her jump. I laughed sent them home. I changed brushed my hair out in my acne medication and went to asleep.

***************************

Sorry for a shot chapter but hey it was cute right?

Do you guys like what I am doing so far?

Do you guys like Kate and Drew?

Do you guys wants more of john and Alli in the story?

Also did you see Charles vlog? Squiggles aka Allie was in it. We saw her face not just head body!

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Bye!

-Renee <3