The Night Before

Comment guys!

Thanks! <3

***************************

(Travis pov)

I miss Kate. I have her mom her but it's not the same. Her mom is in the guest room. She's asleep. It's 2am. I can't sleep so I am gonna go for a walk. I need it to be tomorrow.

I walk back home and try to go to bed. I have to be up at 9am to get dressed and ready.

"Hey honey. Why are you up?" Kate's mom said.

"Hi mom. I just can't sleep with out Kate next to me."

"Oh on." She said walking to the kitchen and making something. I sat down on the couch and waited for her come back.

She came back with this drink.

"What's this?"

"My husband would use it on all of my kids to help them sleep at night."

"Does it work?"

"Yes but you have to drink it in bed."

"Why?"

"You will pass out now here." She said handing me the drink. I took it and walked up stairs to my room.

"Let's see if this really works." I said to my self as I plugged in my phone and got in to bed. I drank all of it and passed out. Man that works!

(Kate's pov)

I just got back home. It's 2am.

"Where were you?" Alli asked walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"I went for a drive. I need to calm down. I am nerves about tomorrow."

"Honey! it's gonna be the happiest day of your life. It was for me and I married Charles but that didn't last."

"I am scared of that happing."

"That won't."

"Really?"

"Really Travis loves you to much to leave you. Trust me."

"Okay. Thank you Alli." I said giving her a hug and her keys.

"Now give me your sweatshirt." She said. I give it to her. She thanked me and then we went to bed. Man am I tired. I was out in seconds.

***************************

What do you guys think?

Please comment guys!

Thanks!

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!

Bye!

-Renee<3