How Do I Say This?

(Kate's pov)

I need to tell him. I can't hid this from him. It's to big to hid from him. He needs to know. How do I tell him? do I just come out and tell him? Will he understand? Will he be mad? Will he be happy. I mean like I can't hid this from him and I need to tell him something that happened the other day. I can't just not tell him. I don't want to lose my husband over this stupid little thing. I need him. I am just gonna tell him. If he loves me he will get mad but still love me. Would he really get devoice over this. I mean he almost lost me once would he lose me again? No. Right? Calm down Kate! I just go talk to him. It's now or never and never isn't going to be the answer here.

I walk out to the living room and over to Travis. I stand in front of him and he shuts off the tv. I sit next to him.

"What's the matter?" He asks me.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what." He asked. I froze just say it. Say it!

"I kissed Danny."

"What? When?"

"The day I couldn't remember anything he kissed me and then ran to get you. I am sorry Travis. I love you I really do." I said crying.

"Awww shhh baby. It's okay. I understand I am not mad. You didn't try to hid it. You came and told me." He said getting up and coming over to the other couch and pulling me in to a hug.

"I am sorry." I said sobbing at this point. How can he not be mad at me for this?

"I know." He said stroking my hair. I am so lucky to have him as my husband. I love him.

After a bit Danny and Charles came over.

(Travis pov)

I pulled Danny aside and left Kate to talk to Charles.

"Hey dude. What did you want?"

"Stay the fuck away from my wifi!" I quietly yelled at him. His smile dropped.

"Dude listen I don't know what came over me. I am sorry."

"You have a girlfriend! Why my wifi?" I said to him.

"It just kinda happened. I am sorry."

"Whatever dude! Just never try again or you won't hear the end of it."

"What do you mean?"

"I will go to your girlfriend if it ever happens again. You got that?"

"Dude. You wouldn't."

"I would."

"Okay man. I promise it will never happen again." He said.

"Thanks man." I said as I walked away. I heard hi mumble something but I just ignored it cause he looked at his phone first.

(Danny's pov)

I pulled out my phone in case he heard me.

"As long as you to are together." I mumbled in hopes he didn't hear. I put my phone in my pocket and walked back to the guys. I asked Kate if we could talk privately. She nodded and we walked outside to her back porch.

"What did you want?" She asked with a smile.

"You told him?" Her smile dropped.

"What do you mean?"

"You told him I kissed you?"

"I had to."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did and you will know sooner or later." She said as she walked back inside.

(Kate's pov)

After Danny and Travis left I sat down Travis to tell him something.

"Travis, Honey."

"Yes?"

**************************

CLIFF HANGER!

AHHHHHHHH!

What did Kate do this time?

Is it something big?

Is it something bad?

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!

Bye!

-Renee<3