Going Back On Tour

(Kate's pov)

I am so tired I did last minute packing last night. Drew is still coming on tour and john is too. Alli isn't coming on tour. It would be really wired if she did so she's not. Amanda is coming on to. I am very excited but I gotta take a brake and go to vidicon. They guys are playing there and Charles is only doing a 2 day panel. I am gonna be there all day for all of vidicon. John is gonna be on my Q&A with john.

I grabbed my camera and start vlogging.

"Read guys? Super ugly to..." I shut of my camera and jumped in for a shower. I washed up and got out. I grabbed my phone and my hair brush. I left my phone plugged in but made it play we the kings and some shane Dawson.

After I was done brushing my hair I grabbed my camera again.

"I tried to look pretty. I still need to get dressed and out of what I am wearing. I hope the guys are ready for all this every morning." I said laughing and shutting off my camera.

I walked to my room and heard a song that reminded me of Travis.

Every single day I wake I just can't wait to see your face.

Are you looking back at me?

And every moment that goes by I am waiting for a sign.

Think of you and I am all right.

Did you think of me tonight?

You and only you.

You make my hear feel like your pulling every string.

You and only you.

You make me drop on to my knees and give this ring.

My every thing...

My heart drops. I miss him. No I don't what am I saying? I don't want him back! I don't need him! yes you do. No I don't! really? Yes! Ok whatever.

I hate that little voice in my rights now. If I wasn't a part of me I would kill it.

After and hour I hear someone at my door. Who's at my door? I walk over and open it to find Charles.

"Charles why are you here?"

"I am here because I am picking up everyone. Is john here?"

"No he's not but do you want me to drive? How did you get here?"

"My golf cart."

"Put it in my garage and will go get john then the rental car. Who put you in charge of this anyways?"

"Are new manger."

"Ahh well let's go."

"Okay." he said parking his golf cart in my garage then we head out.

When we get to johns house we explain then drive to go to the rental place. We all talked. Some how it was about me an Travis and if I still want him back or if I like him or if I would take him back and why we broke up.

"Do I really have to answer?"

"Yes!" They both say.

"Fine!"

"Do you still like Travis?" Asked Charles.

"Would you take him back?" Asked john. Do I still like Travis. This may take a minute to think about-

"Yes." I blurted out. What the fuck! I don't. Yeah you do just think about him for a minute then ask yourself do you like him still? I did think about him for a minute and I do still like him. See told ya you still liked him... a lot. Yeah yeah yeah shut up.