Part 44

It was the next morning of the celebration. It was actually around 5 am and you heard one of the babies crying. You went into the their room to see Jonah crying. 

You: Hush love, hush. You don't want to wake up daddy and your sister. You walked on over to grab onto Jonah and rocked him back and forth.  

You: You want some milk huh? C'mon lets go down to the kitchen to get your milk.

You carried Jonah downstairs half asleep and making the babies milk. Jonah stopped crying once he saw the bottle and you simply let him drink out of the bottle. He literally drank the whole thing in 5 minutes. He fell back asleep very quickly. You hopped back into bed to see Niall laying there still asleep. You fell back into deep  sleep and then suddenly another cry came. You were guessing it was Annabelle

You looked at the clock and it was now 7 am. You were about to jump out of bed to go feed Annabelle until someone touched your shoulder. It was obviously Niall.

Niall: Don't worry, I 'll do it this time babe. 

He was literally half asleep talking in his sleepy voice. He walked out of bed and went downstairs to feed Annabelle. You knew that having children will be A LOT of hard work. 

Finally the two babies had their milk and slept. You woke up at around 9 am still seeing the kids asleep. 

Eagerly walking towards the kitchen to get some coffee, you heard the doorbell ring. Who would come to your house this early?

You walked towards the door to see Harry standing there.

You: Hey Harry, why here so early?

Harry: I'm sorry if I'm bothering you or woke you up but we need to talk.

You: Yeah what is it?

Harry simply gestured you towards your couch. 

Harry: I..I can't stop.

You: What do you mean you can't stop?

Harry: I can't stop cutting..

You: Harry but you promised..

Harry: I know, I know, but it's quite hard to stop once you've done it and actually don't hate it.

You saw tears coming upon Harry's eyes. 

You: Harry, don't worry we'll get through this. But let's start by talking to each other about how you feel. Okay so why are you cutting in the first place?

Harry: Okay..I told you though, because of stress.

You: I know but specifically Harry, like what stressed you out?

Harry: I don't really think I should tell you..

You: Harry, c'mon, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything!

Harry: No, I seriously can't..

You: ...You don't trust me..do you?

Harry: No, no it's not that! It's just--

You: It's just what Harry?! That you can't talk to me anymore? You don't think I care about you anymore? Do you not trust me?

Harry: It's complicated!

You: Harry, you've been complicated lately, and I'm worried. 

You walked away from him back into your kitchen. He follows after trying to get to talk to you but you just ignore him. 

Harry's POV:

I can't believe she's doing this to me right now. I can't tell her, it might ruin our relationship as friends and maybe her and Niall's relationship as well. 

You finally gave up and just decided to go home. You wanted to ring up a friend. You wanted to call Louis but you have a feeling he's just going to ramble out you about how wrong this is. You wanted to also call Liam but he's very close buds with Niall and I have a feeling he'll eventually tell him, so you called Zayn.

Harry: Hey Zayn, can you come over to my flat? We need to talk.

Zayn: Urm..yeah sure. 

You could tell he sound quite worried. 

After about 15 minutes later you heard your doorbell ring. 

Harry: Hey Zayn, come on in.

Zayn: Hey..so what's the thing you wanted to tell me?

Harry: Okay, so don't get mad at me or anything, okay?

Zayn: Um..okay go on.

Harry: Okay so I've had this feeling for a while, but I don't want that person to know. I don't want to break up their relationship because they are dedicated to each other.

Zayn: Wait are you saying that..

Harry: Yes.

Zayn: YOU WANT ME?

Harry: Yes, wait what? No, no.

Zayn: Oh..whoops my bad..

Harry: I'm not saying that I'm gay! Okay I have feelings for Y/N.

Zayn: Wait what?

Harry: Yeah I love her, but I don't want to tell her or make her feel uncomfortable around me you know?

Zayn: Okay I get you, don't worry. You can't control your feelings too well. You love who you love.

Harry: Exactly, but I need to get over her. I mean Charlotte is great and all but she's not really my type. 

Zayn: Alright well I'll tell you what to do. You go and break up with Charlotte. Tell her things aren't really working out but you can still be friends. Then we're going to go to the bar, maybe this weekend? And we're going to let you meet some new ladies, alright?

Harry: Urm..sure okay. 

Zayn: Alright, well I've gotta go now.

Harry: Okay, but don't tell anyone about this, NO ONE! Not even your dog.

Zayn: Haha alright mate, this thing is just between us.

Harry: Alright see ya mate.

Zayn: Bye now.

You were so relieved to tell someone about what you were feeling and not being all criticized.