Part 7

It's the next morning and it's time to go to school. You finally feel relieved that Quinn won't be bothering you for the next 20 years. You meet with Niall in front of school.

Niall: Hey babe! *kisses you*

You: Hey! :)

Niall: So I was wondering if this Friday you would want to go out to dinner with me? 

You: Absolutely!

The weeks passes by and its finally Friday. You get ready by curling your hair, doing your makeup, and putting on the cutest dress you had. You were too excited to go out to dinner with Niall. Someone rings the doorbell and you rush over. You see Niall looking dashing with his outfit.

Niall: Hey babe, you look amazing!

You: And you look just phenomiNIALL! Hahhaa!

Niall: You and your corny jokes ;)

You: So where are we going today?

Niall: It's going to be a suprise ;)

You finally arrive at a resteraunt, you couldn't believe it! It was the resteraunt you and Niall went on your first date at. 

Niall: Suprise babe!

You: Niall! Omg I can't believe this! This is where we had our first date, that's too sweet!

You walk in and Niall already made our reservation, he chose the exact seat where we were on our first date, this night couldn't get anymore romantic.

You sit down and order your food, Niall ordered like half of the menu! The same old Niall! 

Suddenly Niall looked straight into your eyes, he looked upset. 

You: What's wrong Niall?

Niall: Um, well, I'm leaving..

You: What? What do you mean your leaving? When?

Niall: Well it's temporary, but me and the boys are leaving for a tour but this time its longer than a normal tour. I'm leavin in 2 more days.

You: What? How long?

Niall: 9 months...

You: 9 months? But, what???

Niall: Babe I'm sorry! I couldn't believe it either but all the others are bummed too because they have to leave their gfs as well. Except Harry, going solo hhaah.

You didn't know how to react, you started to cry but you know you can't blame this on Niall. You didn't want him or anyone there to see you crying so you ran into the bathroom. How could this happen? 9 months? 6 months was already long enough but theres an extra 3 months added to that now. You finally calmed yourself down and you walked out. You see Niall sitting there looking all frustrated. You came over and hugged him super tight. 

You: I don't ever want to leave you, but I know that you don't want to either, but this is your dream to go sell out arenas and perform for fans to enjoy, you have to go, even though it will be painful.

Niall: I know, but it's too painful to leave you Y/N! I can't leave you here, what happens if your going to be in danger again! 

You: Niall, I'm going to be okay.

You take off the bracelet that's very special to you and gave it to Niall.

You: Keep this. This will show you that I will always be with you, forever.

Niall started to have tears in his face.

Niall: Forever and ever. :')