Part 41

Few months have gone by and it's basically the month of when your baby was due. Summer was gone and it's finally fall. 

You: Niall! Are you ready?

Niall: Yeah, coming!

You both wanted to go get some supplies for your baby shower. You knew that your babies were coming soon so why not do a baby shower? You invited all the lads, parents, family, basically everyone that was close to you. 

Basically all you needed was some decorations and food. 

Niall: Okay, where shall we start? 

You: How about we split, you go look for food and I'll look for decorations, or other way around?

Niall: Okay I'll do the food!

You ran over to the decoration section. I got lots of streamers, some signs, and balloons. Wow it didn't take that long. You walked over to help Niall, I can tell he already got lots of snacks. 

You: I'm done, there wasn't much needed. 

Niall: Okay, I'm stuck, cheese or sour cream?!?!

You: Cheese, Louis doesn't like sour cream...I think.

Niall: Alright I think I got everything...

You: Alright let's go home to get ready!

You knew it was late to get all the supplies but you and Niall make a great team. 

So Niall basically hung up all the streamers and signs while you prepared the food. It also didn't take to long to do all of that. You had about an hour and a half to get ready. You immediately headed into the shower, then changed, then did your hair, makeup, etc.  

When you were preparing and then the doorbell rang. You could tell it was Louis and Eleanor. 

Eleanor: Y/! Hey love how are you doing?

You: I'm great come on in guys!

Louis: Wow! You guys did great! 

You: Haha thank you!

Later on EVERYONE came and your house was literally crowded.

You: Ahem! May I have everyone's attention? 

Everyone's eyes turned immediately to yours.

You: Well thank you all for coming today! We really appreciate you coming and hopefully you enjoy your time here! Snacks are welcomed to everyone! Thank you!

Everyone clapped, it was quite awkward because your speech wasn't even a speech.

Mrs. Horan: Hello darling! Thanks for inviting us!

You: Hello! Oh of course we'd invite you! We're family! 

Mr. Horan: We were soo happy when we heard you were pregnant! Congratulations hun!

You: Thanks hope you guys are having a great time!

About an hour had passed from the baby shower and everyone was about to go home. Eleanor and Louis wanted to spend the night so you addressed them to the guest room. 

Niall: That was fun!

You: Yeah that was great! Except for this mess!

Niall: Yeah I'll get heading off to cleaning..

You: I'll help you!

Niall: You're pregnant! You don't need to clean!

You: Okay fine, your loss!

You passed by the guest room to see Eleanor and Louis smooching.

You started to laugh.

You: EW GUYS! NOT WHEN THE DOOR IS OPEN!

Eleanor: No! It was just a kiss!

You: Alright ;)

You guys decided to watch a movie and possibly stay up late. You wanted to watch Mean Girls again because that is one good movie!

Louis: LOL I love Regina George!

Eleanor: Of course you do babe, of course...

Louis: What is that supposed to mean?!

Niall: Have you heard what the fans say? You're like the male version of Regina George!

Louis: Nuh uh! Even though I'm a little sassy doesn't mean I'm like her!

You: Okay..whatever u say Lou..

You guys all laughed and continued watching the movie. You suddenly felt something kick your stomach really hard. Next thing you know it your water broke.

You: AHH! Guys..I..I think my water broke! 

Niall: Are you sure?

You: OF COURSE I'M SURE IT'S KILLING ME!

Louis literally grabbed you and put you in his car with Eleanor and Niall following. You sat in the back with Niall grabbing onto his hand. 

You: AGHH! IT'S KILLING ME!

Niall: It's going to be okay! Just hold onto me!

Eleanor: OMG! I can't believe this is happening?

You: GAHHHH! *breathes heavily*

You finally arrived to the hospital and Niall held you and ran in.

Niall: Doctor! We need a room fast, her water broke!

Doctor: Okay come in!

They brought you guys into a room but Louis and Eleanor had to stay outside. 

You laid on the bed pushing and pushing. It was probably the most painful thing you've gone through, even worse than being shot. 

You: AHHHH!

Niall: Push babe! The head is almost out!

You were sweating with pain and you seriously just wanted this to end. 

Niall: Push!...Jonah's out!

You saw one of the nearby nurses hold Jonah, he had brown hair and it was beautiful. You were also expecting Annabelle to come out like Jonah because they were supposed to be identical. 

After about 2 minutes Annabelle came out with wavy brown hair as well. They were so pale because of no sunlight but they were adorable! 

You were so happy that the babies were both out and the nurses came over handing you them both. They were the most beautiful things you've ever in your life. Niall wanted to hold one of them so he took Annabelle. 

Niall: Hello princess..how are you? Huh? And Jonah, you're looking swell!

You both laughed with happiness. Tears. 

Niall: So, we're officially parents now..

You: And I'm glad that you're the father. :)