Part 35

A week has passed from  your honeymoon and it was almost over. Your stomach has gotten a little bit bigger and you've been getting morning sickness every single day. You didn't know being pregnant was this bad!  During your honeymoon you walked around the beach, went swimming, cuddled, you know all of those romantic things. At some points you were deciding names for the baby.

Niall: I say..Caleb..if boy.

You: Hmm..I'd say Trevor.

Niall: How about Bob?

You: Hahahahaha no.

Niall: Hmm..Jonah?

You: Jonah..I like it. Yeah that should be the name if it was a boy.

Niall: Okay for girls I say Sadie?

You: Good good, how about Annabelle?

Niall: Yeah, I  like that..Annabelle Horan or Jonah Horan..yeah.

You guys finally decided 2 names one of a girl and the other for a boy. 

Another week has passed and your honeymoon was basically over. 

You: That was fun, Niall. I had  a great time, how bout you?

Niall: One of the best times I've had in my life. ;)

You guys took a plane back home, it was about 3 hours like last time so you slept again. I could tell some people who were on the plane saw your baby bump. They started taking pictures but you didn't really care. 

Once you got home you saw the lads all sitting your your new home. You guys already packed and moved in ahead of time so you could just go home and rest.

Eleanor: OMG it's true! You are pregnant!

They all walked over congratulating you guys. 

--Le skip 2 months--

2 months have passed and you baby bump was sure showing. It was HUGE! Today you were going to your ultrasound appointment to find out if you had a girl or boy.

Niall drove you to the hospital. You had to sit and wait for about 20 minutes. It took a while but the doctor eventually called you in. You walked in to see all the equipment set up and you were quite nervous to see if it would be a boy or girl.

Doctor: Okay so we're going to have you lay down right here...Okay now we're going to be applying this gel on your stomach.

Once they applied it, it was quite cold.

Doctor: Alright we're going to be using this device to see the baby, and if you look at the screen that's your baby right there. 

You glanced over to the screen with Niall holding your hand. 

Niall: That's..that's our baby!

You: Omg it's so cute!

Doctor: Yes, now we're going to be seeing any signs if it's a boy or girl.

It took a while to determine but then you saw another baby.

Niall: Wait, there are 2 babies..does that mean..

Doctor: Yes..it does.

You: We're having TWINS?! Omg even better!

Then you found out that one of the twins was a girl and the other was a boy. Your appointment was over and you scheduled another appointment to check up on the babies.

Niall: I can't believe we're having twins!