Part 31

For the past few days you have been planning your wedding with Niall. The others decided to help a few times when we needed to decide hard decisions. Eleanor was the maid of honor and Danielle and Perrie were bridesmaids. The lads were groomsmen making Liam the best man..well I think that's what you call it. Harry was asked to the the best man but he turned it down thinking it was "too much" for him. You guys also had to plan your honeymoon. You decided that it will be in a little cute place in Spain.

It was Saturday afternoon and the lads went out to go shopping for the wedding like the tuxes and dresses. The bridesmaids were looking at PLENTY of colored dresses. They all decided to wear a light mint green flowy dresses. They were BEAUTIFUL on the girls. 
Bridesmaid Dress: http://whatwhileweslept.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/silk-chiffon-arabelle-dress-mint.jpg

You now had to choose your dress. You tried on strapless, one shoulders, and many other dresses but none actually popped out to you. You finally found the one.
Wedding dress: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDa7ipsl2AmZHKZc7fIc9W4EIwsGNJQULmehoZe3zQfp8YscZC

Niall: Y/N..you..you look beautiful.
You: Really? Are you sure? 
Niall: It's perfect. 

Niall and the lads found their tuxes: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFbVMcKAZOK2zYizyJlO8n1FC0HyLpoYYyZ9UTDkWQgU4FDk-c8A

You spent a lot of money on this but you still had to plan out the wedding. You had to order a cake and a place and everything, it was quite stressing!

After weeks and weeks of planning you finally have it. Plus your stomach was pretty much fully healed except there was like a scar line of the stitching. You and Niall also got a place to stay in after the wedding. It was a wonderful house near the beach which had 5 floors. It was quite big for two people but hopefully you two will start a family. ;)

After the last day of planning you both laid down in your bedroom. 

You: I..I can't believe that we're actually married.
Niall: I know, quite an early marriage you know. 
You: I'm so excited and best thing is my parents and your parents will be there!
Niall: Yup I called your parents last week and they were so happy the both screamed!
You: That's great and your parents are happy too right?
Niall: Of course, very joyful!

He looked deep into your eyes and planted a kiss on you. You couldn't believe that in 2 weeks it would be your wedding. 

You hugged Niall stroking his hair. For the past weeks of wedding planning the media was going crazy! Fans were tweeting nonstop and there were loads of interviews of you and Niall. Nothing could go wrong! You had such a rough summer that this will just complete everything and make everything just wonderful!

You decided to call Harry to see how he's doing, he hasn't talked to you in a while.

You: Hey Harry!
Harry: Hey! What's up?
You: Just checking up on you,  ya know?
Harry: That's great! Well I'm actually busy right now I'm getting ready for my date.
You: Date? You've got yourself a girl! Why didn't you tell me this?!
Harry: I didn't think you'd care!
You: Of course I care, my best friend's got himself a girl!
Harry: You seemed suprised..
You: No, I'm just super happy congrats!
Harry: Thanks well I gotta go ttyl!
You: Bye Haz!
Niall: What's going on?
You: Haz got himself a gal!
Niall: No way!
You: Yup I'm so happy for him!
Niall: That's great! Well guess what? It's 12 am I think it's time we sleep! 
You: Alright, goodnight Niall!
Niall: Goodnight babe! ;)