Part 4

It's the next morning and you're still in Quinn's basement. I wonder how Quinn is going to pull this off since I have to go to school today. You know that Niall will come and search for you but you don't know when he's coming. You're sitting there wondering what Niall is thinking right now.

Niall's POV: 

Where could Y/N be? I went home last night after waiting for an hour at her house. I called her home phone and her dad picked up.

Dad: Hello?

Niall: Hi, this is Niall, may I ask if Y/N is home.

Dad: She hasn't been home at all, we are slightly worried but we called the cops just a few minutes ago.

Niall: Really? This is terrible...what if she's in some type of danger?

Dad: It's going to be okay, we called the cops and they will find out where she is.

Tears started to stream down my face. Where could she be? Was she in an accident? I couldn't help but express my pain. I started to sob, I couldn't take this.

It was 8 am and I was at school. I saw the others talking to each other. They saw how much pain was in my eyes.

Eleanor: What's wrong Niall?

Niall: She's gone.

Liam: Who's gone?

Niall: Y/N. She disappeared.

Danielle: Wait what??

Louis: How could this be?

Harry: How did it happen?

Niall: Well we wanted to meet each other at the park. I went there and waited for about half an hour and she wasn't there. I went over to her house to see if her parents knew but they just said that she left to go meet me. How could this be? I don't know where she is or if she's even alive.

Zayn: That's terrible, did you call the cops?

Niall: I didn't but Y/N's parents did. I can't stand to be anywhere knowing that she's in danger.

Your POV:

I'm still stuck, I've been trying to get myself untied for the past few hours and it's pointless. I finally saw something, sharp and pointy. That might help get me out of this mess. I tried my best to crawl to get the sharp object. I finally reach to it but it's quite hard to grab. I finally get a grip of it I cut part of the rope that's on my hand. YES! Success! I cut it but I accidently cut a little bit of my hand. I finally cut the rope from my leg. I make a run for it upstairs. I could hear Quinn's parents talking to I try to be as quiet as I could. I finally got to the door and ran outside. I had to go to Niall. 

Niall's POV:

It's lunchtime and I just wanted to be alone, but the lads wanted to cheer me up.

Liam: Niall, it's going to be okay, Y/N's parents called the cops they will handle it.

Niall: What if they can't, what if she's dead or gone or....*cries*

Harry: Niall I've never seen you in so much pain, we'll help in any way okay?

Niall: Thanks guys.

Your POV: 

I'm running and I almost reach to our school. I knew that it was lunctime so I ran to the outdoor cafeteria, where we usually sit. I see Niall crying. I start to cry myself so I just ran over to the lads.

You: NIALL! NIALL! GUYS GUYS!

They all look at you.

Niall: Omg, Y/N, ur okay! I was worried sick, where have you been?

You: I-I, I was kidnapped.

Everyone: What??

You: I was at the park waiting for Niall and suddenly Quinn comes and makes me pass out by hitting a rock at my head. She said she was going to keep me in her basement to die because she wanted Niall. 

Niall: Oh that b*tch I'm gonna--

You: Niall, we need to report her to the police...this is a crime.

You started to cry because you've never been in a situation like this before. Niall takes his hands and wipes your tears from your face. 

Niall: Y/N it's going to be okay *kisses you*

You: You think so?

Niall: Of course, I will from now on always protect you.