Part 2

So morning classes are already over and ur just excited to see Niall and the others at lunch. You see that Niall and Liam are already at the table eating ther lunch so u rush over and sat with them.

You: Hey guys!

Niall & Liam: Hey Y/N!

You: Are the others coming?

Niall: Yeah they'll be here any second.

You sit and eat ur sandwich and see that Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie are coming over to sit. 

You: Hey guys!

Them: Heyyy!

Suddenly u see Quinn walking towards ur table.

You: Oh God here we go again..

Quinn: HEY GUYS! Hey Niall ;)

Everyone: Hey..

I could tell no one wanted her near.

Quinn: So Niall me and my friends were wondering if u wanted to sit with us today at lunch!

Niall: Um no thanks I'm good.

Quinn: *growls* Are you sure you--

Niall: --I'm sure Quinn.

Quinn: Okay fine. *walks away*

God u cudn't stand her. She's been ur enemy since 3rd grade and has been trying to torture u since.

Liam: Finally she's gone, what's her problem?

Me: She's been plotting to torture me since the 3rd grade, so now she's after Niall.

Niall:Don't worry, never gonna happen!

You: *smile*

The rest of the gang finally show up and we all finish our food and head back to class.

3 hours later you finally arrive home. You go on your laptop to see if there were any emails. Nope, except for some spam. You decide to meet Niall @ the park so changed into sweats and walked all the way to the park. You were 15 min early so u sat there and wait. 

That's weird, you see someone in all black sitting there. You cudn't tell who it was cause they were wearing a hoodie. You sit there patiently but then u turn back to the person and they disappeared. They probably left. 

Suddenly someone grabs u and u try to let go, they release and u take off their hoodie, it was Quinn. "Nap time Y/N." and she hits u really hard with a rock on ur head. Next thing u know, ur passed out.