Part 12

It was the next day and you opened your eyes from a long sleep and saw Niall sleeping peacefully. You smiled seeing his beautiful face. You couldn't resist but cry again because now you and Niall aren't technically a couple anymore, he doesn't even remember you. 

Suddenly later on the boys came in. 

Boys: Hey Y/N!
You: Hey, ssshh Niall's sleeping.
Boys: Oh okay...:)
Liam: So Y/N, what were you and Niall doing last night?
You: Well I just talked to him a little bit and then he fell asleep pretty early. But guess what?
Louis: WHAT?
You: I know who crashed into Niall and you're going to be quite shocked.
Harry: Who is it??
You: It was Quinn.
Liam: WAIT WHAT?
You: Shh, he's sleeping!
Louis: Wait Quinn Samson the one that kidnapped you?
You: Yeah! She called me like the day after she was in jail and said that she's going to get her "revenge" on me for putting her in jail.
Zayn: Wow! Wait how is she in LA if she's supposed to be in jail back home?
You: I asked the police and they said she broke out and went to LA, I'm not sure how she did it but whatever.
Harry: So she's still out there somewhere and not in jail?
You: Yup and I think she's going to come after me soon.
Zayn: Why would you think that?
Harry: ZAYN YOU IDIOT QUINN SAID SHE'S GOING TO GET HER REVENGE ON Y/N!
Liam: *chuckles*
Zayn: Oh right..sorry!

After talking for a while Niall finally woke up.

Niall: Hey guys what's going on, how long were you here?
Liam: Well we've been here for about 10 minutes but Y/N stayed with you all night ;)
Niall: Oh thanks Y/N.. :)
You: No problem. :)
Louis: So do you remember anyone named Quinn Samson?
Niall: Uhh..sounds familiar but I don't think so.
Liam: When you and Y/N were about to go on a date, Quinn Samson kidnapped Y/N and threatened to kill her so she could have you..
Niall: *looks at you* Is that true?
You: Yeahh..
Harry: And she was the one that crashed into you Niall.
Niall: What? So she tried to kill Y/N and tried to kill me?
Zayn: Yeah pretty much..
Niall: What the craic? So where is she now?
Louis: Well according to Y/N, the officer said that they can't find her and she's still somewhere but NOT in jail.
Niall: Well what are we going to do now?
You: Not sure, but I think she's going to come after me soon.
Niall: We can't let that happen! I mean you are my girlfriend right? Even though I don't remember or know you too well, we need to protect you.
You: It's okay, I'll be fine, you need your rest okay?
Niall: But! I -- 
You: It's going to be okay. 

The boys demanded you to go back to the hotel so Harry decided to drive you there. Right when you get to the hotel you ran into your room and sobbed. You were hoping this was all a nightmare. You couldn't' believe Niall still doesn't remember you even after all the good times you've had. 

You suddenly hear a knock on the door. It was Harry.

Harry: Y/N? Are you okay??
You: No, no I'm not! I can't last my life like this without Niall remembering who I am! I mind as well just let Quinn do what she wants, KILL ME!
Harry: No don't say that! You are not risking your life because of this. You'll regret it! Everyone would miss you and we wouldn't want to live without you! You have to listen to me you can't do this to yourself okay! Just listen to me okay! 
You: No Harry! I think it's time for me to leave. 
Harry: I'm NEVER letting that happen and I bet you the boys agree with me.
Liam: What's going on?
Harry: Y/N wants to kill herself because Niall won't ever remember her. Talk some sense into her Liam!
Liam: Y/N please don't say that! Your life is precious and you can't let Niall interfere with that! He'll remember you, I promise!
You: Liam, no, he won't. I just know it.
Zayn: Is everything okay?
Liam: No Y/N wants to kill herself for real because Niall doesn't remember her. 
Louis: What? WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT.
You: You guys leave me alone please? I just need some rest okay?
Boys: Okay.

You fell asleep into a deep dream of you and Niall. You had a dream that Niall remembered you and you two were so happy together. You didn't want to wake up. You woke up crying and ran into the bathroom. You saw some pills. You wanted to do it so bad. You took some pill and started to swallow them. You took about 5 more and suddenly fainted.