Part 29

Is this over? Am I dead? You felt like you were dreaming. You could see you and Niall holding hands walking in a field of wheat. You both finally stopped and smiled at each other. What's happening? Suddenly a tornado was swarming over to you and Niall. You both ran away until suddenly everything became dark again. It's quite confusing right now. You don't exactly know where you are. In sudden shock your eyes opened. You were in the hospital. You now know that you are alive. You could hear someone screaming or crying outside of your room. You saw Niall walking back in forth with tears in his eyes.

Then you saw Harry sitting on the bench with his hands over his eyes. 

Doctor: We'll call them right in to let them know you're okay.

The doctor walks out of the room and tells them the news you could see their eyes flutter to yours and they both ran in as fast as they could. Niall runs over and hugs you so tight it kind of hurt your ribs. You let out a little groan.

Niall: Oh sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.

You: It's okay...

Harry: Y/N we were worried sick! How are you feeling?

You: Alright..still need to recover my ribs hurt!

Niall: Well that's because that skank Ross shot you! Thank goodness you texted us in time or else you'd be dead by now!

You: Well I'm alright now! Right doctor?

Doctor: Of course, you fixed you already but you will not be able to go home until tomorrow morning so you'll be here for the night.

Niall: Y/N I'll stay with you. Harry you can go home and rest.

Harry: Alright if you say so..feel better!

You: Thanks!

The doctor left you two in the room alone. You could tell that Niall's eyes were still red from crying and there were still tears in his eyes.

Niall: I thought I lost you forever..

You: I thought I was gone too but thank God that I'm still alive! So where's Ross?

Niall: Well we came over as fast as we could and Harry arrived earlier than me so he was already inside he tried to find you but he couldn't so I came and helped him. We went into your room to see some blood streaming on your carpet. You went into the blood trail to see you laying in your closet unconscious. Ross was standing right there with his gun ready to shoot us. Harry decided to go and attack him from behind leaving him laying there. We called the police. I was worried sick! How did this all happen?

You: Well I was sitting in the living room and the doorbell rang. I was expecting you or any of the other lads but it was Ross. He had a gun in his hand and I was trying to run away from it. I hid in the closet but he found me and shot me on the spot.

Niall: Oh that faggot better watch his back from now on..oh wait his back is in jail.

He started to laugh but you didn't have the nerve to laugh. You were still frightened from what happened. You were so glad to have a boyfriend like Niall and best friend like Harry.