Part 43

It was the next morning and you had to stay the night because the doctor wanted you to have some rest. Eleanor and Louis left last night after seeing the babies.

You woke up to see Niall sitting near your bedside sleeping. You also saw Jonah and Annabelle sleeping in their little cribs. They look a lot like Niall. They had his eyes and his nose but they had your lips.

Niall: Good morning, how are you feeling?

You: I'm doing good, and how about you? You had to sleep on a chair!

Niall: Quite painful but fine haha! Well I think we should get ready to go home! 

You and Niall got ready and walked outdoors to see paparazzis EVERYWHERE! Oh great! You walked out holding a baby carrier with Annabelle and Niall with Jonah.

Paparazzis: Look over here! How are u feeling? What does it feel like to be parents?!

Fans: OMGEEE NIALL! Y/N! GAHHHH!

You started to walk faster towards the car and buckled the babies in as fast as you could. You went to the front seat and sat there since there was no more room in the back. Niall drove trying not to injure anyone.

You guys finally got onto the road safely and went home. The babies were still sound asleep and they looked just adorable! 

You walked into your house to see the gang sitting there.

Them: SURPRISE!

They apparently planned a mini party even though you had your baby shower yesterday.

Niall: Wait? You guys planned this for us?

Liam: Of course! Congratulations guys! Now let us see your beautiful babies! 

You and Niall set down the twins letting the gang take a look at them. 

Eleanor: Oh my gosh, they're so cute! May I hold one of them? 

Danielle: Yeah me too!

Everyone: ME THREE?!

You: Haha of course!

Zayn: So what are their names again?

You: Annabelle and Jonah :)

Louis: That's adorable!

Everyone got to hold them and now Harry decided to hold Annabelle. You saw something on his arms before he reached out for her.

You: Harry? What's that on your arm?

Harry: Huh? Umm..oh..it's..nothing..

You: Wait let me see!

Danielle took Annabelle from him.

You: *Gasp* You've got a cut on your forearm! How did this happen?!

Harry: Oh um..I was fixing some things at home and a something sharp cut me.

You: Oh! Well I'm sorry, that must've hurt!

Harry: Well uh not really..

You kind of let it go knowing that Harry felt insecure.

You: So I think since we are probably hungry we should get Nandos for to go..

Niall: Yes please!!

Everyone agreed and Niall, Louis, and Zayn went out to get the food. So you were with Liam, Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, and Harry. 

You guys sat around playing with the babies. They woke up after too much playing and they started to cry.

You: Aww babies mommy's here! Cmon mum is here! 

You held them both in your arms and they stopped crying after a few minutes. You knew that you're going to spend LOTS of time up late at night with the babies. The babies were g ably hungry too so you went to get the baby milk. You had Eleanor help you feed Annabelle while you had Jonah in your arms.

You: Hey there Jonah! You want some milk, huh?

You put the bottle tip in his mouth and instantly he was drinking the milk. It was same with Annabelle.

Few minutes later the other guys came with the food. Right on time when the babies drank their milk. They instantly both fell asleep again so you put them in their cribs in their room. 

You guys gathered around the dinner table eating your food. Harry seemed quite weird lately today. He sat there staring at the knife. You were quite confused then he was clutching onto his spoon like he was about to do something bad.

You: Harry are you alright? 

Everyone's eyes turned to Harry.

Harry: Ermm...yeah I'm fine..

You just let it go again eating your food. 

Harry: May I excuse myself to the bathroom?

Everyone: Of course, yeah.

He snuck the knife with him and no one noticed but you. 

You: Be right back I need to go do something.

You were quite suspicious so you followed after him being sneaky. 

You could hear him I'm the bathroom. You was like whispering something like.."Ugh I need to stop..need to stop!" Then you could hear him let out a little screech. Then he pretended to flush the toilet. You stood there waiting for him to come out. 

Harry: Oh erm.. Y/N, do u need the bathroom? 

You: What u doing in there? 

Harry: Using the loo..

You: No you weren't! 

You grabbed his arm seeing a bigger cut with blood overflowing from it.

You: Harry...are u cutting?

Harry: Uhh..

You: You are, why Harry?!

Harry: I'm sorry, I've been stressing out and this was my solution!

You: Harry, you're makings worried! What are u even stressed about?

Harry: Uh, I'm just stressed in general..

You: Harry, please don't do it anymore, for me?

Harry let out a nod and you both walked back to the kitchen.

Harry: You can't tell anyone okay?

You: Okay :)

Louis: There u guys are! What took you so long?

Harry: I was using the bathroom.

You: And I was checking on the babies.

You looked,p across the table and both smiled at each other. :)