Part 14

It was the second day of the boys staying in London. They're staying in the UK for about 2 weeks since there were going to be a lot of shows in the UK.

You've spent most of you're time hanging out with Niall and the others. You decided to throw a late birthday party for Perrie since all of us are here in the UK. You went to this new club nearby. You and the girls got ready together at Perrie's place.

Eleanor: I'm so happy for you and Niall! He finally remembers you! GAH!

You: I know! I'm so glad, I didn't think I could last anymore!

You wanted to look nice for Perrie's party so you wore this and did your hair like this:http://www.polyvore.com/lunch_date/set?id=50736165

All the gals looked amazing in their cute dresses!

You and the girls headed to the club and met the boys there. You couldn't stop looking at Niall and how he looked in the beautiful sunlight.

Niall: Y/N! You look beautiful as usual!

You: Aww thanks you too babe!

Niall: Thanks, what's that all over your face?

You: What?

Niall: Is that makeup? You don't need that stuff!

You: You know how to charm a girl don't ya?

Niall: ;)

You guys finally decided to go into the club already. You invited some friends in London to join. Most of them you didn't know because they were lots of Perrie's friends. Niall said that he and the boys have to go talk to a certain person and the other girls roamed off somewhere so you sat near the bar by yourself.

You: Hello, may I have a Shirley Temple please?

Bartender: Sure thing.

You sit there and wait for a while, then suddenly someone taps behind you. It was a guy you didn't recognize. 

Guy: Umm sorry to bother you but someone outside wanted to me to come and ask you to go meet them?

You: Oh okay, do you know who it is?

Guy: Nope just some girl.

You: Oh okay thank you very much.

You walk outside and don't see anyone. You were turning around to go back inside when someone hits you hard in the head. You head started to spin and you turned around and saw QUINN. 

You: WHAT DO YOU WANT? Why are you here? 

Quinn: I told you I was coming back, you didn't listen did you?

You: You're supposed to be in jail, what the heck are you doing outside of jail?

You reached into your pocket to get your phone to call but she grabbed you and dragged you into a random van. 

You: Are you seriously trying to kidnap me again, cause your plan won't work.

Quinn: Nope, you'll see where we'll go.

You: LET ME OUT QUINN. You're such an idiot let me go.

Quinn: NO! You put me in jail and you're going to get revenge.

She drove you to somewhere random. You didn't recognize this place. It was some cliff. 

Quinn grabs you and starts to push you forward.

You: What are you doing?

Quinn: You are going to leave this Earth tonight whether you like it or not. 

You: Are you trying to kill me?

Quinn: Yup by pushing you down this cliff. 

You: LET ME GO! 

You try to smack Quinn but she punches you across the face. Quinn pushes you closer to the cliff. You almost slip but got your grip.

You: LET GO!

Quinn: NO!

Suddenly a car arrives. You see Niall, and the others hop out.

Niall: Let go of her Quinn!

Quinn: Sure! 

She releases and you fall over the cliff. You grab onto part of the cliff.

You: HELP HELP! Someone help!

Niall: Y/N!! 

He runs over but Quinn grabs him and snogs him in the face. You start to cry but you just want to live right now. 

The boys grab on Quinn and push her down while Niall and Harry come and pull you up. 

Niall: Babe are you okay?

You: I'm fine I'm fine.

You start to cry because of how frightened you were. Eleanor called the cops to bring Quinn to jail. The cops arrived and took Quinn. They told us that now she has to stay in jail for another 20 years so 40 years total for what she has done. This time their locking her in a special room where it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get out, even for her.