Part 23

Niall decided to drive you over to his place.

Niall: Do u want to eat or drink anything?

You: Nah I'm fine.

You helped yourself to his couch and he hopped on right next to you resting his arm around your shoulder.

Niall: I really like these movie nights. It's quite relaxing.

You: Yeah...

You fell asleep watching the movie, you could tell that Niall let you rest on his legs. You're really bald that u and Niall are now back together again. 

Hours pass by and it's already the morning. You could still feel Niall's warm arms on your skin. You got up as carefully as possible because you didn't want to wake him up. You went int his kitchen and made him breakfast. Suddenly Niall's phone vibrated on the table and you went over to see who it was. It was Demi. You decided to pick up.

You: Hello?

Demi: Uh, who is this?

You: Y/N.

Demi: Oh um I just wanted to call Niall and apologize about yesterday and I want to apologize to u too. I didn't mean to harm u it's just..

You: Hard to resist? It's okay I've already been through this process.

Demi: Alright can u tell Niall what I said?

You: Sure bye.

You hung up immediately and saw that Niall basically heard the whole thing.

You: Oh hey good morning.

Niall: Good morning, who was that?

You: Demi, she wanted to apologize about what had happened yesterday.

Niall: Alright like I even care anymore...I have u.

You started to blush a little and he basically finished up his breakfast in 2 seconds.

You: So what do u wanna do today?

Niall: I was hoping maybe we could hangout with the other lads and go to the amusement park?

You: Sounds great! I have to go back to my place to get ready okay?

Niall: Why u already look beautiful?

You: Really? I didn't even wash my face or comb my hair!

Niall: I know but ur beautiful no matter what.

You started to giggle. 

Niall: Fine if u wanna go back to ur place and get ready then leggo! But NO makeup.

You: Fine fine!

Niall hate seeing u in makeup because he always loved ur natural look.

You went over to ur house and Niall kindly invited himself in. He already changed into what he was going to wear to the amusement park. Striped tank, khakis, and SnapBack..u know the usual.

You went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. You finally went into ur room with a towel wrapped around your body deciding what to wear. You took out your sky blue denim shorts with a white top with Nsync on it. You walked out with ur purse.

You: READY!

Niall: Babe! You look great! But why do u have an Nsync shirt? 

You: Cause I like Nsync?

Niall: But One Direction are ur FAVE boy band right?

You: Of course babe! C'mon let's go!

The amusement park wasn't too far away from your place. The others were already there waiting for you two.

You walked out of the car and you could tell the lads were already talking about your Nsync t shirt.

You: Yes 1D are my fave band okay?

Louis: Okay good! Cause I was planning on giving you the talk.

You all giggled and headed to some rides. Everyone was still pretty up for any ride so you went on this ride called "Thunderhawk". There were 4 seats per row so you, Niall, Liam, and Danielle sat together. You held Niall's hand while Liam held Danielle's. You could hear Louis and Eleanor screaming in the back and then Zayn and Perrie just giggling. Neither you, Niall, Liam, or Danielle scream. We were the toughys. 

You finally got off and went to the station where they provided the pictures. You saw Louis and Eleanor and their mouths were so wide you could probably fit a watermelon in there. 

You looked at yourself and saw that you had no expression whatsoever. Niall on the other hand looked quite frightened. 

You: Niall were you scared?

Niall: What? Me? Scared? Pshh..

You: You were weren't you?

Niall: Kind of..

You: Then why'd you go on?

Niall: Cause..I wanted you to be happy and have a good time with me by your side...

You couldn't resist so you had to kiss him. 

You: I will always have a great time..I do n't want you to be scared.

Niall: When you put it that way...I sound like a baby.

You giggled even louder and maybe even snorted once. 

Niall: You're so cute when you're laugh.

You: You're so cute when you do anything.