Part 22

You: I-I

Niall: Babe I love you more than anything please?

You: It's going to take more than that to get me back..you obviously used Demi to make me jealous.

Niall: I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you I promise! 

You: Alright..so..

Niall: I've got to get going..see you later.

You: Alright see ya.

You led Niall out to the door and gave you a hug. He felt so warm you didn't want to let go. He finally left and you needed to relax from the day.  Suddenly you got a phone call from Harry. 

You: Hey Harry what's going on?

Harry: Nothing really just wanted to check on you.

You: Oh well I'm doing well..Niall was just over.

Harry: Why?

You: Because he wanted to come back with me and Liam told the whole story and what really happened between you and me.

Harry: Oh well that's great! You two are back together right?

You: Not necessarily..I told him he had to do better than that because he used Demi to make me jealous..

Harry: Well I think you did the right thing! Hopefully you two will be as happy as before.

You: Aw thanks Harry! Well I have to go..I think I need to go to sleep because I'm just really tired of this day.

Harry: Alright goodnight!

You changed into your pj's and brushed your teeth. You hopped into bed, but then your phone rang. It was a text. It was Danielle.

Danielle: Hey Y/N! Just wanted to make sure you were alright..I heard what happened at the restaurant..text back ASAP! --Dani 

You decided to text back saying:

You: Yeah I'm alright..Niall actually came over today to get me back but I told him he had to do better cause he really hurt me..--Y/N

You finally decided to sleep and you had a dream. It was quite awkward. In the dream you were walking in front of Starbucks. You walked in to see Niall and Demi making out. You ran away screaming and you suddenly fell down. You scraped your face and then you woke up. It was 10 in the morning. 

You walked out to pour yourself a cup of coffee and sat down to watch some TV. The Olympics were on and you were watching Diving. Oh my gosh..Tom Daley is such a hottie..haha! You suddenly had a random thought..you were wondering what Quinn is doing right now. You haven't heard from/about her since she attacked you last time. You finally took your mind off of her. 

After about 15 minutes in watching the Olympics you got a phone call from Perrie.

Perrie: Hey girl! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and the other girls today!

You: Oh yeah sure what time?

Perrie: Meet us at Starbucks in about an hour.

You: Alright see you there!

Perrie: See ya!

You went to get changed into your purple skinny jeans, black t-shirt, and shades. 

Once you arrived at Starbucks you looked through the window and none of the other girls were there..until you turned and saw Niall and Demi...kissing. Your dream was actually true? You walked in and Niall turned around. 

Niall: Uh Y/N, what are you doing here?

You: To hang with the other girls and I see that you and Demi are getting pretty close..

Niall: It's not what it looks like!

You: That's what they all say...

You stormed out of the place and texted Perrie saying you couldn't make it. She replied asking why and you said, "Go ask Niall."

You could hear Niall's footsteps behind you and screaming your name. You finally reached up to you and grabbed your arm. 

You: LET GO NIALL!

Niall: No Y/N it's not what it looked like! I was trying to break up with Demi and suddenly she just kissed me. I tried to let go but she wouldn't release. It's like the same thing that happened to you and Harry! 

You: I don't know Niall..I've been hurt by you a lot recently and now I don't know what to believe.

Niall started to cry..a lot. You've never seen him cry like this. You leaned in to hug him.

You: Okay..fine I believe you. 

Niall: Thank you! I'm so sorry that I've hurt you lately..I never wanted this to all happen but it did!

You: These 3 days have been hard Niall..how about we forget about it.

Niall: So are you taking me back? As your fiancee?

You: Yes babe!

Niall leaned in and kissed you passionately. You felt like nothing was around you and you just wanted to keep kissing him. 

Niall: How about we go hang out and watch a movie? My place? 

You: Sure :)