Part 21

Niall's POV:

I finally dropped off Demi to her house and now I'm home. What a stressful day! I can't believe Y/N said that to me. The only reason why I'm dating Demi is to get Y/N back. I miss her too much even though she kissed Harry. I need to get her back soon before Harry does and he has a better chance right now with her than me. Tears were filling up you eyes and you were just in a state of depression. You finally calmed yourself down. I mean Y/N doesn't even want me back anyways. She said so herself. You had to think of something else to get her back.

Your POV: 

You were still in the restaurant with Harry, Louis, and Eleanor. You tried to get your mind off of Niall but you couldn't. You gave out a huge sigh while eating your pasta.

Louis: It's okay Y/N, he's not worth getting back.

Eleanor: Yeah I mean he said it himself he doesn't want you anymore..he's with Demi.

Harry: Yeah I mean he's one of my best buds but sometimes he can just go all cranky.

You finally gave out a fake smile hiding your pain. 

Harry: I know your not actually happy right now Y/N..I know you. You're my best friend..it's okay.

You finally had this thought and you had to ask Harry..in private.

You: Harry can I talk to you in private please?

Harry: Uh yeah...

I could tell by his voice he wasn't so sure if this was going to be good or not.

You: Okay so I have a question for you..and hopefully you will answer it truthfully cause I need to get this off my chest.

Harry: Yeah what is it?

You: Do you...love me?

Harry: Of course I do! You're my best friend!

You: No Harry..I mean..do you LOVE me..?

Harry: Well..yeah I guess..but I know that Niall loves you more.

You: This isn't about Niall anymore Harry! I just want to know if you love me..

Harry: I..I..I don't know. I mean I love you but not like girlfriend love. You're my best friend..it's quite weird to think of you that way.

You: Then why'd you kiss me yesterday?

Harry: Because..the sunlight was hitting you perfectly on the face..letting your face glisten and also your lips. Your eyes were brighter than the sun and I just had to.

You: Oh okay..I'll take that as a compliment haha.

Harry: It is! Let's go back to eating..I'm hungry!

You let out a giggle. 

Harry: Oh wait..you need to answer the same question.

You: What question?

Harry: Do you...LOVE me?

You: As a friend! 

Harry: Okay good cause I didn't want to make it all awkward!

You both walk back to the table to see Eleanor and Louis smooching. 

Harry: Oh guys..GET A ROOM!

Eleanor: You're so loud Harry!

Louis: Don't be all jel!

Everyone let out a laugh and finished your food. Harry drove you back home.

You: Thanks Hazza! You wanna come in, we could hang..you know..as friends haha!

Harry: Nah I can't I have a dentist appointment in an hour.

You: Alright okay see ya later!

You walked on over to your flat and opened the door. Right when you walked in you saw Niall on your couch and he popped up. You forgot that he still had your keys to your house.

You: Niall what are you doing here?

Niall: Y/N..I miss you okay?

You: What? We've broken up for about a day plus you told me you didn't want me anymore and you're with Demi.

Niall: I miss you okay? I can't even last a day without you, that's how much I love you!

You: But I thought that you thought I was a cheater.

Niall: I know but Liam and Danielle told me everything that happened and I'm such an idiot! Please..come back with me?

You: I don't know Niall...I was really heart broken about what you said to me back in the restaurant..

Niall: I know and I'm stupid..I take everything back that I said..please? Come back?

You: I--I..