Part 34

It was the next morning and you were laying right next to Niall in bed. You guys had a great night..if you know what I mean . ;) You had to go get changed but you decided to get into the shower first. You still couldn't get over that you're married at such a young age but thank goodness your parents agreed to this. After showering you saw Niall shirtless making breakfast.

Niall: Hey babe, want some breakfast?

You: Yeah..sure :)

You sat down at the counter top with Niall eating breakfast.

Niall: So...that was some night huh?

You: Yeah it was one of the best ;)

You both giggled. 

Niall: So since we didn't use any protection..you're most likely pregnant right?

You: Yeah maybe..but we'll see later on.

Today you guys just wanted to lounge on the couch because of the day yesterday, you were both tired. 

Niall: So do you wanna watch Toy Story?

You: Haha why not!

So basically you guys sat down and watched all the Toy Story movies.

Niall: Thank God Liam isn't here, he'd be crying at this part.

You let out a laugh.

Niall: Your laugh is just ADORABLE, I'm glad I'll be hearing that laugh for the rest of my life.

You blushed a little. 

After about 5 minutes Niall said that he had to go get something. You sat cuddling your pillow waiting for him to come out. He walked out with something behind him.

You: Niall..what is that?

Niall: Close your eyes!

You closed them while feeling something land in your hands. 

You: Niall what is this?

Niall: Open it!

You opened it to see a necklace that had the words "ever" and it was half of a heart. Niall reached to his neck with his necklace that said "For". 

You: Niall, you shouldn't have! 

Niall: But "Forever" is what we'll be, so I wanted to get it!

You kissed Niall on the lips giving him a big thank you hug. 

You: I didn't get you anything other than this!

You ran into your room to get something you got for Niall. 

You: Close your eyes!

You placed the snapback you got him, it was the one he'd always wanted. 

Niall: No way! This is sick, thanks babe!

You guys were basically admiring your presents while leaving Toy Story on. 

Niall: So after this we're planning to move into the house we got...we should make a baby room.

You: That'd be cool but we're not even sure if I'm pregnant! 

Niall: Yeah..right..but we can still plan it right?

Niall has always wanted to have a kid of his own and now he might possibly. 

You: Okay well I think my mum packed me some pregnancy tests in my bag let's go!

You ran into the bathroom with your pregnancy test. You were hoping positive because you wanted to for Niall...you were literally shaking.

You: Be positive..

It was positive. You started to screech a little and walked out to see Niall sitting there curious.

Niall: So? Are we having a baby?

You: YES!

You jumped onto Niall giving him a huge hug. You guys were literally jumping and screaming. 

Niall: WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!