Part 16

It's the next day and all you wanted was someone to talk to. You rang up Niall to see if he wanted to hang out today. He said that he'd be coming to your house in about 30.

You changed into your leggings and sweater and cuddled up with a pillow on the couch. After about 20 minutes you heard the doorbell ring. You ran quite quickly to the door and saw Niall with his deep twinkly eyes. You gave him a huge hug because you didn't get to see him yesterday. 

Niall: Haha you seemed like as if you haven't seen me for a year.

You: It felt like it!

Niall: ....What's wrong? You look..pale, and your eyes are red. Have you been crying??

You: Well I guess, I cried myself to sleep last night.

Niall: Why? Was someone or something bothering you?

You: ..well..uh..

Niall: What??

You: Well yesterday when me and Perrie were hanging out at the mall, I overheard a conversation between two girls and they were saying that I didn't deserve you and stuff like that, but it's okay, I recovered.

Niall: No!! It's not okay! Y/N you have to know that you can't let things like that change our relationship . They're just obstacles in our relationship, and knowing you, I know you can pass those obstacles.

You: Yeah I know, and I'm okay, really.

Niall: Alright then..but don't listen to that stuff.

You: Alright..so have you eaten yet? Are you hungry?

Niall: I'm fine, I just ate before I came over.

You: Alright if you need anything just tell me :)

You and Niall spent about 2 hours watching Mean Girls. It was just a classic, even Niall enjoyed it.

Niall: Haha "4 for you Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco!" Favorite quote in the whole movie.

You: Hahaha!

After a while watching it you and Niall decided to eat lunch. He said that he wanted to take you to Nandos so you hopped into his car and drove away to the closest Nandos. 

Obviously right when you walked out fans and paparazzis started coming towards you. Even though you and Niall have been dating for while, you were never used to his. Some fans even wanted an autograph of you and a picture with you. It was quite exciting but frightening knowing that there's like a bunch of people going after you like that. 

You and Niall finally got into the restaurants and sat down. You both ordered your food. Niall ordered chicken wrap, curly chips, corn on the cob, hot wings and a drink while you just ordered 1/4 chicken with lemon and herb and a water. You weren't too hungry. Once you got your food you could tell Niall was all excited to dive in. You ate casually while a few people were pointing at you and Niall. It was quite awkward because they were watching your every move. 

You: Uh Niall, people are like looking and staring and it's quite creepy.

Niall: I know, they do it all the time.

You: I know but there are more people this time and it's quite creepy.

Niall: It's okay just keep eating and they'll disappear from your mind in no time.

You: Uh alright.

Later on after a while some girl from the distance comes over.

Girl: Niall, hey!

Niall: Oh hello, what are you doing here?

Girl: Oh I'm just having some lunch with my boyfriend.

She glances over at you.

Girl: Hello! You must be Y/N I've heard so much about with from Niall!

You glance over at Niall and he blushes intently.

You: Hello! Haha!

Girl: Oh gee, I'm sorry! I didn't introduce myself, I'm Emma, Niall's cousin!

You: Oh yes! I've heard many things about you from Niall as well! Pleasure to meet you!

Emma: Hopefully good things! Well I've got to go! I don't want to keep Josh from waiting for me, it's bad enough he's got to go shopping with me today!

Niall: Haha alright tell Josh that I said hi!

Emma: Alright have a good day guys!

You and Niall: You too! :)

You turned to Niall smiling.

You: Your cousin is so sweet.

Niall: Haha yeah, but not as sweet as you.

You: Niall, your too cheesy..

Niall: Yeah...>.<

You finished your lunch and went off back to your place. 

Niall: Wait wait, before we go to your house, I want to show you something.

You: What is it?

Niall: Just grab my hand and walk to with me.

You gripped onto Niall's hand and walked with him. You didn't know what was going on. You walked a few blocks and then arrived at a park. It was beautiful. You were so mesmerized by the beauty, Niall seemed to have gone somewhere. You saw that there was a path of roses. There was a note on the ground saying follow..it was actually a quite long path. The path finally stopped and music started to play. I saw Liam and he stood there. He started to sing his part in Gotta Be You. Suddenly Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie started to push you to a different path. They were guiding you somewhere and there was Harry. Then after his part the girls pushed you to a different route. Then there was Liam again. It goes on and on and the song finished. Everytime it was the chorus Niall wasn't there. You were confused then the girls kept pushing you. The pushed you back to the park, this time it had glowing lights. You saw Niall standing there with a wide grin. Niall walked towards you and the girls disappeared. 

Niall: I know it's quite early to marry you, but I want you to be mine forever. Technically even though this isn't a marriage proposal but an engagement one. So, please..be my fiancee? 

You:..Yes..yes!

The others appeared and started cheering Niall leaned in and kissed you like never before. It felt like as if it was going on forever.

Niall: I'm so glad that your mine.