Part 8

1 day has passed and Niall was about to leave for touring. You were so sad you couldn't contain your emotions. You sit there crying and didn't know what to do. You had to leave to go to the airport to say goodbye to Niall and the other lads.

You: Niall, I can't believe u won't be with me for 9 months..

Niall: Ik, Ik, it's going to be so long, but whenever u have the time to come see you, I will come back. :)

Tears started to stream down ur face. You gave Niall a last hug and kiss. Eleanor, Danielle, and Perie we're also quite sad. You and the other girls went over to Eleanor's place and had a sleepover. The whole time u and the gals were all sobbing. You watched romance films all day, you also went shopping to get your mind off of the boys leaving.

Eleanor: I can't believe they are leaving for 9 months. I can't even stand a day without them.

Danielle: Ik! I'm going to miss seeing Liam's face everyday.

Perrie: and Zayn! I'm going to miss giving him little kisses everyday...

You didn't say anything because u didn't want to start crying. Suddenly paparazzis came and took photos of u guys. You tried to get away but they just get in your business. Suddenly one of the paparazzis came over.

Paparazzi: Y/N what does it feel like to be separated from Niall for 9 months?

You: It's quite horrifying to be away from him a long time.

Paparazzi: What about him meeting new girls on the way.

You: I don't think that he'll cheat on me.

Paparazzi: Oh really? Can. Explain this photo?

The paparazzi showed u a photo of Niall and a girl kissing at the airport in LA, where their first show will be.

You: It's probably a misunderstanding or something?

Paparazzi: Oh really? When the LA paparazzis were there they said that those 2 seemed pretty close...

You didn't know what to believe. You went back to Eleanor's and told the girls about the photo.

Perrie: I think it's just a misunderstanding, I'm pretty sure Niall wouldn't do that!

You: I don't even know what to believe!

Danielle: Ring up Niall!

Eleanor: Yes!

So you decided to call Niall to talk about the photo.

Niall: hey babe what's going on?

You: Can u explain to me what that photo was with you and the girl kissing at the LA airport?

There was silence.

You: Niall?

Niall: Yeah

You: Explain to me what that photo was?

Niall: Uhh well...

You: Are you cheating on me? 

Niall: Umm..well

You: I can't believe you! Why would ou do this to me? And I actually thought we had a connection! We've been sating for a year, why, why?

Niall: I can explain..

You: Save it, we're through.

You hung up and started to ball. Perrie gave you a hug.

Eleanor: What, what's wrong?

Danielle: Eleanor, she just broke up with Niall!

You: Everytime I asked him he would stutter or go silent. I, I had to. He was cheating on me!

Eleanor: I'm so sorry!

Perrie: Yeah! Why would he do this to you??

You: I, I don't know.